35. Present

Okay so I've had another message off of Dreame, asking me to write a whole ass story just for their platform??

So, I've decided that I'm not going to work with them, as I did promise that I wouldn't be taking down my stories anytime soon lol.

I literally cried today though cus I started a new story that's literally so sad cus I had a sad idea and wrote it and it made me more sad (funny how I didn't see that coming lol). I was never planning on doing like a story every month, but apparently that's what's happening now lol, so watch out for next month, where I'm gonna start another story!! yay!! This will still me my main, but idk... I really like this new idea lol...

I did say that about every other story tho...

Go read The Fae, and all of my other stories tho!! I swear they're not awful (debatable lol) but if you like longer chapters, then The Fae is more for you. I put that one on a voting thing tho, so like, each new chapter needs a certain amount of votes, which means I can update both that one and a main, and I'm considering doing that for other stories in the future, but I also rlly like spamming stories with updates??

Idk...

The next story coming's gonna be rlly sad :(

Enjoy this one tho!!

Dedicated to @ZiniaB13 for not only voting on this story, but literally voting on every story I've written????????? YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I LOVE YOU TO THE END like literally I almost cried you're too nice 🥺 <3

"Alex! Alex!" I cried out, tripping down the stairs. My socks skidded along the cold floor as I raced into the kitchen where the boys usually sat, and sure enough, there they were, sipping on cans of cheap bear. My nose wrinkled as I judgingly gave a can a once-over, before my focus returned to my brother, who was jsut staring at me, amused.

"Alex!"

"Yeah!" He cut in, mocking my excitement before I say anything else.

"Has there been any deliveries recently?" He shrugged, taking a long drink. My eyes went to Kaidan, who motioned to a box on the windowsill.

"Is it for me?" I forced out, almost bouncing from excitment. He nodded his head. I squealed adn rushed over to it, double checking that it really was before trying to pull the tape off the sides.

"It arrived this morning whilst you were out, and I forgot to mention it before you went upstairs," I barely acknowledged him, frowing as I became quickly fustrated when I couldn't get the tape off. I passed the box over to Alex, who tore it off almost instantly before returning it to me.

"What's in it that's so important? I mean, you've barely even looked at Shades, when usually you would be all over him," The guys all laughed. I ignored my idiot brother and pulled out a smaller box, then opening that and pulling out a necklace. I gasped as the pendent glittered as the sun caught it before I bought it closer so I could see the detailing.

It was a beautiful pair of silver angel wings, with gems glittering in the center. Knowing my mother's expensive taste, only diamonds were acceptable, but the colour of them threw me off. There were twelve small pink gems embeded in the silver metal, but she always said that pink diamonds were too expensive for me...

"Wow, that's beautiful, Love! Who got you that?" The suspicion in my brother's tone went straight over my head as I showed him, cautiously putting the necklace in his outstretched hand.

"Pink diamond? Damn..." He bought it closer to him, turning it and watching the light bounce off. He flipped it over in his hands, searching for something.