A/N

'Just another cliché.'

------------

Every good girl needs a bad boy.

It's just logic.

Even Amoret, the naive girl from England knew this.

She just wasn't expecting it.

But who ever is?

------------

All Love has ever wanted to do was take control of her life, and make her own choices for herself. Finally, this comes in the form of moving to her brother's home in America and living in a house of eleven boys, all just to escape her father's wrath. It isn't easy, especially being financially cut off from her parents, but she makes it work, falling in love quickly with Greyson. But Greyson leads to numerous issues.

Is he in a gang? Does he fight? Does he race? All three? Who knows.

Her brother, apparently.

It's kind of a wrong place, wrong time thing, however, this naive girl suddenly becomes the focus of the resident bad boy.

And everyone knows how that turns out.

------------

"Love?" I jumped slightly and looked up, only to see him looking down at me. We had arrived at the ice cream parlor, obviously me being too enchanted by his tattoos to notice. The familiar blush flooded across my face again as he got out of the car and came around to my side, opening the door and leaning in close before I could get out, his lips close to my ear. He sighed slightly, making goosebumps rise up on my arms.

"I have tattoos in a lot of other places you might want to see..." Oh. My. God. He was trying to kill me, burn me alive from the inside out. All I could do was squeak and shove my face into my hands. He laughed loudly and picked me up, swinging me out of the car and putting me down on my feet.

"Adorable."

Welcome to the updated version of my first story, Little Love! I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing this story, and please feel free to give as much feedback as possible! Although my story isn't the best, it is something I've worked hard on, so let me know if you enjoy it!

Please don't copy or translate Little Love, unless you message me before hand and get permission - it isn't a nice feeling to have your work stolen. Writing is a time consuming hobby, with each part taking at least an hour to write, so although I appreciate those who enjoy it, please don't steal my work.

I will be updating at least weekly, if everything goes right, as I aim to complete the story by the end of the year, so although update may be random, they should come frequently.

And with that being said, enjoy reading!!

xxx