29. Drunk

Update number four is done! Damn, that's a new record!!

Yall proud?

I'm currently dying of heat, wrapped in like three blankets and wearing super soft trousers and a hoodie, but it's really comfy and I don't wanna move... I might have to before I die of heatstroke or something...

I don't know if I can do another update cus it's getting later now and writing these takes a surprisingly long amout of time oml...

Dedicated to @tiannaburke - I meant to dedicate a part to you and completely forgot!! Thank you so much for voting!! <3

"I'm lost! I'm stuck! You gotta help me!" I called out through my giggles. Jade and Sam were rolling on the bed, tears of laughter travelling down their faces, watching me struggle with my sweatshirt. Somehow, despite them being able to put it on, I had managed to get stuck.

"Nuh-uh! You gotta woman up and help yourself!" Jade managed to force through her laughter. I threw myself backwards and groaned, kicking my legs up.

"Greyson would help me! He's super nice to me..." I mumbled, blinking lazily. Someone yanked down the bottom of the sweatshirt and I cried out as I could suddenly see.

"Yes, go team! We are awesome!" Sam cheered, jumping on the bed. Laughter poured out of me as I bounced before I groaned as her knee came into contact with my stomach when she fell.

"Whoops," She giggled. I pouted and whined and she reached up to pet my head, wrapping her other arm around my middle.

"I'm sorry bestie, I really didn't mean it!" I nodded slowly, closing my eyes. I didn't feel too drunk, but the room was swaying and I got sea sick easily.

"It's... it's okay, don't worry, I still love you just as much," I promised, just as Jade sat up suddenly and slipped off the edge of the bed. That set us off again in another round of laughter.

For one of my first times drinking, this wasn't so bad. I had drank a yummy blue drink that Sam had mixed up and taken two shots, all in about half an hour. After that, I wasn't too sure how much I had drank, but I knew that Sam and Jade had drank at least twice the amount of that.

They told me that they were pretty much professional drinkers.

I had asked how much they got payed for it, but they promised me that the job was payment enough.

Once we pulled Jade up from the floor, we piled back onto my bed and pulled open my laptop, switching onto Netflix. Sam insisted that we watched My Little Pony from the very first episode, so we all giggled and picked each other's characters. It was decided almost instantly that I was to be Fluttershy and, after a few minutes of arguing, Jade was Rainbow dash and Sam was Rarity. It was getting darker now though, and we hadn't eaten anything for a good few hours and Sam wanted snacks.

So obviously we somehow had to sneak downstairs without getting caught.

"Okay team, we need a plan!" Jade snapped, pulling me and Sam to sit up. Sam leaned forwards and gave us both a look.

"I have an idea, but it will be risky, and will require a sacrifice," I stared at her, silently urging her to keep going. She paused for another long second but when nobody objected, she told us.

"We sacrifice Love." I violently shook my head but she kept talking, ignoring my objection.

"I say we send her out first, and if she get's caught, Greyson will come and get her! And he's probably with Kaiden and Alex, so that's three out of the way! And if she gets caught by someone else, well, Greyson's gonna beat everyone up, which clears the path for us!" She looked at us, proud of her plan.