37. Plan

PART TWO OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF WATTPAD (FOR ME LOL)!!!

I BRING TO YOU, THE SECOND UPDATE!!!

Dedicated to @MichelleSantoz19 <3

There's one more update coming, and then I'm going to be updating one of my other stories, A Touch of Heaven, so check that out if you wanna!

I'm kinda hoping I can finish this story some point this month, cus honestly, writing six stories at once is stressful, even if it's stress I'm putting on myself lol...

It's tricky cus I know where I want this story to go, however, I have neither the experience nor the talent to make it as good as it is in my head lol... I hope it's still good enough for yall tho!!

<3

"I'm just scared and confused and I don't know what to do..." I sobbed. Jade rubbed my back and hugged me tighter.

"It's okay, we'll get you out of this mess! We just gotta... um... make a plan... I think..." She replied, obviously shocked at my situation. I ended up telling her everything the second I started and crying and she asked if I was okay.

"Maybe we can talk to your dad?" I shook my head.

"He cut me off..."

"But he obviously wants you back!"

"Dead, Jade! He wants me back dead!"

"Or alive," I pulled away and gave her a look. She sheepishly looked away as she got the message. My father wasn't someone who played around. He was extreme in every way, and determind enough that it always worked out the way he wanted. If he wanted me dead, there was a pretty high chance that I was going to die.

She pulled a face, obviously trying to think through her tipsiness. I really shouldn't have told her whilst we were tipsy and ready to pass out on the sofa after eating three large pizzas and watching the first season of Friends. I didn't really mean to tell her at all, but obviously my stupid emotions took over and from there, the words just started pouring out.

"In the morning, we have to tell Sam," What?

"No! We can't tell anyone else! I didn't even mean to tell you!" She nodded to herself.

"Sam will know what to do. She's been in similar situations to you in the past, and has some how always managed to get out of it. She'll know the people to turn to," I wrapped my arms around myself.

"I don't wanna! I can't keep telling people, Jade!"

"And why not? It's not like the other option is much better, and obviously your brother can't seem to figure it out either if he's known for weeks now," She had a point. Even if telling people would upset my father, I was still going to die. There was no way I could return home and stay safe, even if mom tried to stop him. At the thought of my mother, my hand came up to touch the pendent hanging around my neck.

"I say we call her now, and that'll give her time to figure something out by morning," I nodded slightly.

"I don't want to annoy her though. I mean, what if she's doing something?" Jade scoffed and picked up her phone.

"It's Sam; she's always doing something." She started searching her contacts for Sam's number. "Do you want to grab a glass of water? I have a feeling we should try and sober up quickly." I nodded and did as she said, searching through her kitchen for two glasses and bringing them back. I handed her's to her and she just had time to take a sip before the Sam picked up the phone.

"What's up, bitch! I'm kinda busy if you get what I mean..." She giggled through the phone and I could just about hear someone else giggle as well over the loud music.