30. White Lace

Okay so this is the fifth update of the day and honestly I don't think I can manage another with the amount of things still on my to-do list. Sorry my dudes, but I will try and update again tomorrow!!

Lotta love!!

I looked up and giggled at the sight of Greyson, holding tightly onto his arm and standing on my tippy toes to reach up and kiss the underside of his jaw. He smirked.

"Someone's affectionate," He commented, watching as I dissolved into more giggles.

"Grey! I missed you!" His cheeks tinged pink but he otherwise brushed it off, instead repeating his question from a second ago.

"What are you doing?"

"You know," I started, ignoring his question. "You're really pretty, prettier than... than... Beyonce!" I exclaimed, then paused. "Actually, maybe not Beyonce, she's really pretty, but like you're a close second I guess, or maybe a third, after Madison Beer," He didn't look too impressed that he wasn't as pretty as Beyonce or Madison, but I wasn't about to lie to him. The fact that he even came close to to those two was amazing.

"Baby, you haven't answered yet," I looked at him.

"Answered what?" He sighed but still looked amused.

"What you're doing?"

"Oh! I gotta get snacks! I'm the sacrifice, duh!" His eyebrows furrowed for a second before he rolled his eyes.

"You're the one who's drank my drinks, aren't you?" My grin widened.

"They were super yummy too, but now I gotta eat your snacks..." He let me go and watched as I dove into the kitchen and started ransacking it for snacks.

"You're lucky I like you so damn much..." He mumbled, stood in the doorway, I ignored him, gasping in delight as I pulled out a bag of Cheetos. Once I had grabbed all the snacks I could carry, I stumbled past Greyson, jumping slightly when he slipped his arm around my waist to steady me, his hands brushing the side of my hip as he pulled down my sweatshirt.

"Love, it's polite to wear pants when in the company of others..." I giggled and wriggled my butt a little, trying to show him the lacey underwear I had on.

"I am wearing pants, silly!" He chuckled and pulled my sweatshirt down again, nudging me slightly to walk forwards. I stumbled slightly, almost dropping the bag of skittles I had balanced on top of the pile, before his grip on my waist tightened slightly as he pulled me back.

"Yes, very pretty too. But black? I always thought you would be the type to wear white,"

"I am! It's just that Sam said that she wanted white, and it wasn't fair that I always wore white! And then she found this super cute sweatshirt, so I said I would only wear black if I could have this one and choose my socks first, cus we bought matching socks too, and she said it was fine, and Jade said that she wanted second choice and Sam got mad and..." I rambled on about their argument whilst trying not to trip on the stairs, peeking around the mountain of food I had in my arms. The risk of falling and pretty much dying was worth it, as long as I got to eat the Cheetos. They were one of my favourite snacks I had discovered since living in America, and I knew that Sam would totally try and steal them off me.

Greyson opened the door for me, revealing Sam and Jade huddled on the bed, focused on My Little Pony. When they finally noticed me, they squealed and jumped up, sprinting towards me and taking snacks, ignoring Greyson's presence. I looked up and grinned at him, watching as he rose a brow at the empty bottles laying across the room.

"I can pay you back, don't worry," I mumbled, starting to feel a little bit bad. It wasn't really our fault though, if he kept it in the kitchen. It didn't even have his name on it, so technically it was finders keepers.

"Don't worry about it. If you're planning on coming out, make sure you put on pants, Love. You don't need Ryan chasing you down," I started lifting up my sweatshirt to show him that I was still wearing the same pants he had seen a second ago, but he shook his head and cut me off.

"No, Love, pants as in trousers, or shorts, or even a skirt, not just underwear," He said, still shaking his head as he leaned forwards slightly to grab the three full bottles that were sat by the doorway.

"Oh, whoops," That was probably why he kept pulling my sweatshirt down then... He walked away and I shut the door behind him, quickly climbing onto the bed next to Sam and Jade who were quite happily munching on the snacks I had just risked my life for.

"I can't believe you started watching it without me! That's so mean!" I whined, reaching for my cheetos. Jade shrugged, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"You were taking to long."

I huffed.

QOTD: Biggest pet peeve?

MA: I can't deal with people breathing on me like fr I've straight up gagged before like bro sorry if you get offended but DONT FREAKING BREATH ON ME OR I MIGHT DIE well i probably won't but it'll feel like it...

Literally there's just something so gross about it like it's nothing to do with nasty breath or anything it's just the thought of it and like I can't even breath on myself without getting like oml i will straight up wanna commit a crime lol...

Another is blatently incorrect grammar. This is slightly hypocritical, but like, I don't mean just for Wattpad or homework or whatever, but like, if it's something official and you need it to pass an exam or something and you put 'your' instaed of 'you're' I will straight up wanna throat punch you. If it's really that difficult to get right, just use 'you are' like it doesn't take that much longer to write... Someone's probably gonna point out if I've done this now lol whoops...