Description

This is my first time doing a Male!Reader X Character, so feedback of any kind is appreciated.

(A/N)

(A/N)= Authors Note

(Y/N)= Your Name

(L/N)= Last Name

(E/C)= Eye Color

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(H/C)= Hair Color

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Alias: The Shadow Rose; The Shadow; Shadow Lord; Fear Master

Family: Summer Rose(motherly figure) Family/Relatives(deceased)

Eye Color: (E/C), Blood red when using either Semblance(which is most of the time).

Hair Color: (H/C)

Hair Length: Short

Semblance 1: Shadow Manipulation

           Shadow Manipulation allows you use the shadows to your will. You can use them to travel across long distances, create walls, even hide your body. You can create shadows on the ground to hide yourself better and get the jump on enemies(or Cardin). You can also use the shadows to create creatures to fight for you(make Grimm, animals, creatures from other worlds, even yourself), you can even use claw attacks when traveling under the ground(Basically what Cynder does in Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon).

Semblance 2: Fear Control

        Fear Control allows you to create a red 'fear' mist that makes opponents become scared. You can also use Siren Screech which homes in on multiple targets(Basically Another thing Cynder can do in Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon). You can also absorb fear from others into a red ball of energy which you eat to increase your powers.

Weapons: None, You prefer to fight like Summer does. But you do have a (F/C) dagger that's a family heirloom.

Attire: Black skintight shirt with long sleeves, black leather gloves, black skintight pants, black leather shoes, and Summer's cloak.

You also wear this when not wearing the cloak.

Personality: Caring, fun-loving, prankster, honorable in a fight(except sometimes with Cardin)

Likes: Faunus, friends, equality, mystery books, hammocks, calming music, explosives

Dislikes: Bullies, Grimm,people that try to hurt his friends, people who think they are better than everyone else

Love interest (Votes Closed)

Ruby

Yang

Velvet

Neo(will be on your side)

Hope I can get results soon. Probably wont mess with this for about a month.