Chapter 12: Recruiting the Enemy.

Y/N POV

I sighed as I snuck into the warehouse. As much as I hated what I was going to do, it had to be done.

Flashback

I was listening to one of Port's long and boring stories, when I felt my scroll buzz. I quietly looked at it and saw a single message, it was an unidentified number, but I knew it was from Neo.

Neo: 'Meet us in the warehouse by the docks tonight.'

Y/N: 'Ok, and don't worry, I'll come alone, I won't tell anyone where I'm at, and I won't attack Roman.'

Neo: 'Thank you.'

I put my scroll away as I heard the bell ring.

Port: Guess I timed that one wrong again, we'll continue next time.

I gathered my things and began to walk to my dorm when Weiss stopped me.

Weiss: Why are you acting strange all of a sudden.

Y/N: What do you mean, Ice Princess?

Weiss: Ever since we all fought Roman, you've been acting strange.

Y/N: Listen, I'm just a little stressed from dealing with criminal activities, okay? It's starting to get to me. (Not a complete lie, I do go out in the middle of the night. Hopefully she'll buy it.)

Weiss: I don't believe you.

Y/N: (Fuck!) Well, whether you believe me or not, I ask of you not to meddle with my business.

With that I walked away not listening to Weiss's banter. When I entered my room, I began to pack up a few items that I needed, such as lien and some snacks. I then put on some light armor that I was experimenting with, and my cloak. I checked myself out in the mirror and was impressed with myself.

Y/N: Nice, now time to head out. It may be a bit early, but I want to grab a bite to eat first. I wonder if 'A Simple Wok Noodle House' is open tonight.

Flashback end.

I stayed hidden in the shadows as I approached the docks. When I got there, I saw Neo and Roman having a conversation.

Roman: So Neo, who is this 'friend' of yours?

Neo: 'Be patient, and please don't attack him.'

Roman: Why would I attack him?

Y/N: Because of who I am.

Roman turned toward me and raised his can at me. He was about to shoot me when Neo punch him in his side.

Roman: Neo! What are you doing?!

Neo: 'He's the friend I told you about.'

Roman: Wait, HE'S the friend you mentioned before?

Y/N: Indeed I am.

Roman: How did T.S.R end up being friends with you, Neo?

Neo: 'We met a few years back. He was one of the few people who cared about me.'

Roman: So why are you here anyway?

Y/N: To make a deal, Torchwick.

Roman seemed amused by this and laughed.

Roman: What kind of 'deal'?

Y/N: Simple, I want Neo to join my team at Beacon.

Roman: What kind of deal is that?