Chapter 9: Explanations.

Y/N POV

I felt something was off, yet I couldn't think of what it was.

Y/N: (Guess I'll have to figure it out.)

I got off my hammock and looked in the mirror. Along my entire body there were thin red markings. Since both my Semblances were so powerful, I found a way to use my fear and make it become a restraint.

Y/N: Five levels... That's what helps hold me back.

I decided to see what everyone was up too. Vernde and Yang were doing some training, Weiss and Blake were in the library, and Ruby was...

Y/N: Wait, where is Rosebud?

I put on my uniform and headed out to see if I could find Ruby. After a few minutes of looking around I decided to grab some lunch. When I got there I saw that Ruby was sitting with -WBY and JNPR. I then got a devious smile and sneaked up behind her.

Y/N: Hey Rosebud.

I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

Ruby: EEP! Y/NNNN... That was mean.

Y/N: Aww, I know you love my surprise hugs.

Ruby stuck her tongue out at me. I only chuckled as I sat down next to her.

Y/N: So, whatcha y'all been up to?

Jaune: Well, getting more training with Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: And I think he's improving everyday.

Ren: Nothing really.

Nora: WELL...

Ren put his hand over her mouth before she could say anything.

Y/N: I think we all know what you were going to say, something about pancakes?

Nora pouted as she couldn't say her big record breaking feast.

Weiss: I've been studying for the Vytal Festival.

Blake: I'm still trying to figure out how to stop the White Fang and try to capture T.S.R.

Vernde: Me and Yang have been sparing.

Yang: He still can't beat me.

Vernde: I did too!

Yang: It was a cheap shot!

Y/N: The enemy is not going to play fair. So it's always good to be prepared for things like that. What about you Rosebud?

Ruby: Oh... Nothing.

Ruby was lying, I could tell. But she probably had a good reason to.

Y/N: So how is trying to capture The Shadow Rose?

RWBY: TERRIBLE!

Y/N: I heard he was going to the docks tonight to see if the White Fang show up.

With that I left the table, but not before giving Ruby a kiss. I needed to get ready for tonight anyway. For it was time The Shadow Rose let himself get caught. After all, I've been doing the same thing for almost a month now.

3rd POV

JNPR stared at RWBY with wide eyes.

Pyrrha: You've been trying to capture one of the most powerful vigilantes in all of Vale?

Ruby: Well, Ozpin want him to join Beacon.

Weiss: And what do you mean 'most powerful'?

Nora: Don't you know anything? He is on top of the most wanted people!