Chapter 15: The Shadow's Rage and Field Trip.

A/N: The other chapter updates are to close the polls.

Y/N POV

I stretched my arms as I got up from my hammock. I was careful not to hit the sleeping figure above me. My scroll buzzed on the nightstand and I decided to see the message. Apparently Ozpin wanted me to visit him in his office as soon as possible. I groaned as I began to get dressed for the day as my dream began to replay in my mind.

Flashback - Dreamworld

I watched as 4 people stood next to each other. One had a mask over his mouth and looked malnourished, the one next to him also had a mask but had bandages covering his entire left arm. One of the other people had sunglasses on, and the one next to him looked normal. I didn't know who they were, but for some reason they all wore Beacon uniforms. They were staring at what appeared to be a female silhouette.

???1: He represents 'Speak No Evil'.

???2: *Growl*

???3: I represent 'See No Evil'.

???4: I represent 'Hear No Evil'.

???1: And I represent the pain inflicted on the weak. You will fail Salem.

The silhouette laughed now known as Salem laughed.

Salem: And what makes you think you can beat me?

???1: How about because The Shadow Prince believes in us?

Salem: Ah yes, a beast who lost everything, all out of jealousy. And it was by his own hand. All because he wanted power.

???3:There is another reason why we will beat you.

Salem: Then tell me why. Humor me.

???4: We all came from abusive families. We've fought them back, we found friends and became stronger. All you did was find lackeys to do the work for you.

Then a fifth figure joined in. He wore a dark blue cloak and a familiar draconic mask on.

???5: All because your too weak to do it yourself.

There was a flash of light and I woke up in my room.

Present Time

I was heading to the elevator I ran into Ruby who was also summoned by Ozpin.

Y/N: Hey Rosebud.

Ruby: Hey Y/N...

When we got on the elevator we pushed all the buttons and waited. Ruby actually laughed at my immaturity. Since that was usually her responsibility.

After 30 minutes of waiting the doors opened and we were greeted by Ozpin and Metaldick, I mean Ironwood.

Ozpin: Ah, Ms. Rose and Mr. L/N.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me.

Y/N: Well, to be honest, it was both of us.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, Ruby and Y/N. How are you two feeling?

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

Y/N: And I'd feel better if I had better practice in using guns.

Everyone stares silently.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.