Chapter 16: What Was Once Lost, Has Been Found.

Vernde POV

We landed near a village and followed Miss Goodwitch to the village elder.

Elder: Ah, you're finally here.

Glynda: So what exactly happened?

Elder: Well, a couple of months ago, a strange man appeared and helped us with some of the Grimm.

Vernde: And I take it he disappeared?

Elder: Yes, he said he'd stick around and take care of the Grimm until he figured out where someone wanted him to go.

Neo: Who was the person?

Elder: Not entirely sure, he just appeared one day. It did seem like he was talking to himself though.

Glynda: When was the last time you saw this man? And did you know what his name?

Elder: The last time someone saw him was a few weeks ago. He said he was going to check a possible Grimm nest. He also said he'd be back within 2 days. And he said his name was Rein Steel.

Glynda: Thank you, we'll try to find him.

Glynda turned and began to walk towards the forest with me and Neo following close behind.

Glynda: So where exactly is your leader?

Vernde: Eh, don't know. Probably letting off some steam.

Elsewhere

Y/N POV

Drake launched a few small rocks at me and I used the shadows to make a wall and block the attacks.

Drake: Not bad, you use shadow as well as I would in a fight.

Y/N: Thanks. Also, is it possible to summon creatures to aid me in battle?

Drake: Well, you did summon a dragon. It may be possible to do more.

Y/N: Well, can you tell me what this is?

I closed my eyes and allowed the shadows to surround me. I thought of the creature I turned into back at Beacon.

Drake POV

I watched as Y/N was being surrounded by shadows. His size almost doubled and he stared at me with six red eyes. I was a little surprised on how he was at my height.

Drake: If I'm correct, that would be a class 7 demon.

Y/N: Ī̸̫̼̱̰͓͉́̀͗̓҉̶͈̦͕̭̂͐ñ̸͔͙̹̺̤̺̄͗̽̀̇̈̕҉̸̛͈͈̯̹̉͛̈́̂͋t̶̨̝̫́̈́͋́̿̅̏̒̎҉̶̡̥̯͖̮̹̹̳̇̽̈́̍̎͌̄̈́͜ͅe̸̮̱̭̫̫̥̭̠̔̇̄̇̉̕ͅ҉̷̥̰̩̖̓͆̔̔̈̒̿͑̋͝ͅr̷͙̮̲̹͕̜̅͗̎͘̚҉̷̦̗̙̥̜͐̈́̓̓̈́̏e̵͇̣̣͖̮̘̯̪̗̽̾̽̎̚̚͜͠҉̶͔̟̉ͅs̸̬̩̻̭̲͍͂҉̸̖̟̲̙́̇̎̄̊̾͝ţ̷̨̖̦͉̬͚̳̗͕͒̅́͋̄҉̶̭͖̦̕ì̵͇҉̴̥̼̫͍͙̳̅́̈́̅̎̚͝͠n̸̡͉͎̱̘̮̐̔̅̈́҉̴̧̢̲̙͕̹͊̐̆g̵̜͚̜̥̲͖̪̅̇́̋̆͝͠҉̸͔̃̅́͝.̸̨̨̡͍͇̻̝͍́̊͑͜͜҉̶̡̯̼̰̮̍̔.̴̬̖̰͈͈͚̞͒̐̈́̆͝҉̴̮̳͎̞̲̀́̐̊̒̋.̸̨̱̌̍͂͆̏̌̈́̑͘҉̸̧̰̖͑̊̓

Y/N then started to shrink as the shadows vanished and he returned to normal.

Drake: From what I can tell, you can summon creatures of any kind.

Y/N: That's a lot then.

Drake: Indeed it is.

I then heard my watch start to go off. I hit the answer button and my sister popped up on the screen.