Chapter 20: Planning

Y/N was pacing around the room as his anger was swelling up inside of him. He then screamed as he punched the wall, cracking the entire thing.

Y/N: OUM-FUCKING DAMMIT!

Vernde: Calm down Y/N, getting pissed off is not gonna help.

Y/N turned to his teammate with blood red eyes.

Y/N: How can I be fucking calm?! There are criminals in the tournament and they won't do a damn thing about it! All because they need more evidence than the words of a quote on quote "Criminal of Atlas".

Neo: And even if I say something, they wouldn't believe me either since I was working with them before.

Rein: So, whats the plan?

???: If it were up to me, I would say let them suffer the consequences. If they don't want to listen, then they should suffer the pain of others... But, that choice is not up to me.

Everyone looked at the speaker and saw Drake standing at the doorway filing his claws.

Neo: Would it kill you to knock?

Drake: Not important at the moment Neo. So, what is your decision Y/N?

Y/N thought for a moment before making his decision.

Y/N: We initiate plan #27.

Vernde: Well, at least we don't have to worry too much.

Y/N: Yeah, I know. Our fight against that one team from Atlas was bullshit.

Rein: By the way, we replaced team CRDL in the tournament.

Vernde: Who are you talking to?

Rein: The readers.

Vernde: Huh?

Drake: Anyways, to be fair, you did lose to an android.

Before anyone say anything, a portal opened on the ceiling and spit out a strange person.

???: MOTHERFUCKER!

The man stood up cracking his back. He then adjusted his glasses before looking at his audience.

???: Oh, hello there. Mind if I drop in?

Y/N: Who the hell are you?

Drake: I don't believe it. How in Sovngarde did you end up here?

???: Hey, sorry my mouth gets me in trouble.

Drake: In other words, you interacted with the fourth wall too many times.

???: Guilty as charged.

Y/N: Okay, is anyone going to tell me who this person is?!

The man smiled as he fixed adjusted his jacket and held out a hand.

Author: I go by many names, GramzonDragon, Gramzon Dragon, as well as a few others, but you can call me Author.