Chapter 5: The Challenge.

Y/N was relaxing in his hammock when his scroll went off. He checked to see that he message was from Ozpin.

Ozpin: 'Meet me in my office, we need to discuss a few things.'

Y/N: Wonder what he needs to talk about.

Y/N made his way to Ozpin's office and sat in a chair,

Y/N: So what's going on?

Ozpin: How well can you escape?

Y/N: Seems like a strange question, but I've never been caught before.

Ozpin: What about the night we first met?

Y/N: I ALLOWED myself to be caught. Remember, I had business to attend to.

Ozpin: Right, anyways, I was hoping if you could perhaps... Help some of our students.

Y/N: Sounds interesting... What is it?

Ozpin: I want team RWBY to try and bring me, The Shadow Rose.

Y/N: Try to capture the uncapturable... I like it.

Ozpin: So do you agree?

Y/N: Of course, just know I wont make it easy. And I promise not to use my second Semblance on them.

Ozpin: Good, I don't want them to be in too much panic.

Y/N: That, and they've already seen me use it.

Ozpin: I'll notify you when I send them out.

Y/N: Very well, Anything else?

Ozpin: That will be all, good day Mr. L/N.

Y/N left the room and rode down the elevator thinking on ways he could toy with them. When he got off he noticed a strange person wearing a dark blue cloak and a strange mask get on.

Y/N: (Who was he? I felt... cold around him.)

Y/N use his shadows and teleported into Ozpin's office on the rafters. He watched as the figure entered the room and walk up to Ozpin.

Dragnarok: Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Hello, how can I help you Mr...?

???: Call me Dragnarok.

Ozpin: Okay, Dragnarok, what do you need?

Dragnarok: Have you noticed any sudden disappearances lately?

Ozpin: Can't say I have, why do you ask?

Dragnarok: Damn, so he's playing the waiting game again.

Ozpin: Who is?

Dragnarok: Okay, I'm gonna cut the crap. I know who you are Ozpin... I know about magic, the four Maidens, and even Salem. I even know that your name was once Ozma a long, long time ago.

Ozpin was quiet, and Y/N was a little surprised. Who was this person and what makes him think these are true.

Ozpin: How do you know of these things?

Dragnarok removed the dragon skull that was covering his face and showed a draconic face.