Chapter 6: A Secret Is Revealed.

Y/N woke up to the knocking at his door. He slowly got up and noticed Vernde was still sleeping, he opened the door to see RWBY standing there.

Y/N: What's up?

Ruby's face was as red as her cloak and tried to speak.

Ruby: I-I-I-I w-w-was wondering if-if you would like t-to join us f-for a-a walk?

Y/N was confused on why she was stammering until he realized he didn't have a shirt on.

Y/N: Sure, just let me get changed first.

Y/N closed the door and Yang put her arm around Ruby's neck.

Yang: You sure know how to pick them sis.

Ruby: Yaaang, please stop.

Y/N came out wearing a black and red jacket that had a grey rose on left side and on the back.

Ruby: That l-looks nice, where did you get it?

Y/N: Oh, It was given to me as a thanks from a friend.

Weiss: Come on! Let's go already!

Later at the docks

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out...

Y/N: Same here.

Weiss: How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!

Y/N: You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring.

Weiss: Quiet, you!

Y/N: Make me.

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?

Ruby: Ugh, they smell like fish!

Blake: (It's not that bad.)

Weiss: I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: You can't prove that!

Y/N: Don't tempt me Ice Princess.

Weiss: Stop calling me that!

Y/N: As I said before, make me.

Ruby looked to the right and was shocked on what she saw.

Ruby: Whoa. What happened here?

Detective 1: Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective 2: They left all the money again.

Ruby: Huh?

Y/N: Again?

Detective 1: Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?

Detective 2: I don't know, an army?

Detective 1: You thinking the White Fang?

Detective 2: Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough.