Chapter 23: The Fall of Beacon.

Civilians continue to run and flee in panic as they reach the docking bays of the colosseum. Atlas Soldiers are seen directing civilians to calmly step into the Air Buses. A female student is seen breaking down in tears as another person tries to comfort her. Suddenly, White Fang Bullheads are seen dropping off more Grimm at the docking bay. Two Atlesian Knights escorting General James Ironwood effortlessly gun down an Ursa. As they proceed forward, the Knights are suddenly brutally ripped apart by a much larger, armored Beowolf variant. The Beowolf then notices Ironwood as the General starts to run towards it, gradually picking up speed as he nears the charging Beowolf. He screams a loud battle cry as he pulls out a pistol from his coat. Ironwood ducks and slides under the Beowolf's swipe and shoots at it twice. Pivoting as he skids across the floor, and using his free hand as a break. The Beowolf lands and shakes its head then charges at Ironwood again, who fires his revolver three more times before having to duck under another swipe. The Beowolf attempts to swipe at him again with its left claw, but Ironwood effortlessly stops it with his own right hand. The General then fires at the Beowolf's feet, the explosion causing it to get airborne, and still gripping it's claw, Ironwood proceeds to swing it back down to the ground with his own brute strength. Ironwood then picks up the Beowolf, aims the revolver at its skull, and shoots it, causing black blood to splatter from it. Ironwood then watches the body of the Beowolf dissipate before leaving. The students are then shown exiting the arena entrance and gather together in front of Ironwood.

Ruby: What's going on!?

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The White Fang's invaded Beacon, and to make matters worse, some... vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm... *Shoots a creep* ...going to take it back.

As Ironwood turns for his ship, he is stopped when asked a question.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices. Defend your Kingdom and your school... or save yourselves. No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

As Ironwood leaves, the students look at each other and murmur before a certain monkey Faunus speaks up.

Sun: I mean... come on!

Jaune: We can take a ship to Beacon!

While the students head to the nearest airship, Roman Torchwick is giddily fidgeting around with the controls of the Atlesian Airship, callsign "Blue-2", like a child in a candy store.

Roman: Hmm... let's see, what does... this button do? Oh, fun! How about ... this one? Hm. Alright, nothing.

Necross, growing very irritated, hands Roman a Scroll with the Black Queen insignia, as he inserts it in the console.

Roman: Oh-ho-ho! Now this one, this one's gonna be fun!

Necross: (I'm gonna enjoy killing him.)

As a squadron of Knights shoot down Grimm, they suddenly stop as their visors and LEDs turn a dark crimson, and turn around, pointing their guns at Glynda and Qrow as they continue to fight the Grimm, the realization shocking them as they see the Knights now turned against two of their now former allies.

Goodwitch: What!?

On the courtyards of Beacon, Weiss and Blake are nearly caught off-guard by the local Knights also succumbing to the virus and turning towards them, fortunately Blake reacts quickly .

Blake: Look out!

Blake manage to push Weiss aside in order to dodge incoming fire, but the Knights surround them, forcing the Schnee and the Faunus to draw their weapons. When suddenly the machines began to rise in the air, then were crushed into compact balls. Weiss and Blake turned to see Rein with his arm stretched out.