Chapter 22: Battle of Beacon.

Y/N stormed towards Team RWBY's dorm when he was stopped by the guards at the door.

Inside

Ironwood: I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Y/N: IRONWOOD!

Y/N POV

Ironwood turned to see me bust through the door. Before he could react, I grabbed him by the throat and lifted him off the floor. Everyone in the room had their eyes on us, too scared to move or do anything. Both my arms and legs were covered in shadows and looked like my demonic form. I stared at Ironwood with my blood red eyes.

Y/N: Ironwood... This is your fault.

Ironwood: I demand that you put me down! And how is this my fault?

Y/N: I warned you, General. I told you that Emerald and Mercury were here to cause trouble. But you didn't listen. Now a friend of mine is being accused of attacking a downed opponent. I don't give a damn what kind of history we have, you should've listened. Now get out of my sight.

I threw Ironwood out the door and slammed it shut. I then used my shadows to cover up the door to prevent any unwanted guests. I then exhaled as the shadows vanished from my limbs.

Y/N: So, who believes Yang is innocent?

Ruby: Duh!

Weiss: She's hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Yang: Blake?

Blake turns her gaze away, earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss. I waited for an answer, even though my patience was wearing very thin at the moment.

Blake: I want to believe you...

Ruby: Huh!?

Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?

Yang: Blake?

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right... This is all just... very familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.

Yang: I saw him attack me, so I attacked back.

Blake: Okay. Thank you.

Y/N: You believed in your own teammate when many didn't. Remember that trust and believing in one another will always be one of the strongest bonds you can have.