⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

f l u f f
Contains a bit Manga Spoiler

Does opposites actually attract? Well, as you can see, it is. So how all this happened?

You were Shinobu's successors, you were next to her being a pillar, you and Kanao actually got together as friends and you are also quiet as her too.

You were joined in Tanjirou's training with each pillar as you were started to Himejima-san until Shinazugawa-san's Dojo.

You passed everything that makes Tanjirou shocked too.

"I can't believe it! You're fast as Obanai-san and Muichirou-san! The training in Butterfly estate makes strong huh?!" He blabbered out making you sweatdropped and shaked your head.

"I guess so..." you spoke going to the one and only Shinazugawa's Dojo.

You heard noises going to the Dojo and heard a really high-pitch voice.

"TANJIROU! [Y/N]!! HELP ME!" The Lightning slayer shouted hugging Tanjirou making you backed up, avoiding the weird boy.

"What happened Zenitsu?" Tanjirou ask as Zenitsu cried in pain too.

He was bruised because he said he climbed up all the way the wall and it makes your eyes widened of how high the walls are and he was telling us to not to go to the Wind Pillar's training dojo.

You don't mind them both and you continued to face forward like a strong soldier you are.

"Sanemi-san." you called out as you enter his complicated place and also his door.

You went twist and turns because it was all a maze after all. You got a bit dizzy and you stood up straight for him.

"Huh?! What are you doing here?!" He looked at you with a bit softened eyes.

"Baka, I'm here for the training." you spoke up and saw the slayers on the ground, crying for help.

"Did I said that you should go on this stupid training?" He rose his eyebrows at you making you blinked in surprise.

"I have my own decision love, now train me." you sassily remarked as Sanemi sighed in annoyance.

"D-did I just heard it right?! Love?"

"How can this be possible?!"

"How?!"

His students said in total shock, making you chuckled a bit.

"Oi stupid, what are you laughing about?" He said as he assisted you to the center

"They were actually wondering how we got together" you looked at him, seeing an irk mark appeared on his face.

"Don't fucking mind them, let's just get going." He gave you a firm kiss on the lips, making everyone eyes widened.

How you two got actually got together? Simple. Everytime Sanemi was Injured, he went to Shinobu to get his medicine but instead of The Insect Pillar giving him the medicine, it is you.

When his eyes landed on your firm body, shiny [Hair color] hair and beautiful [Eye color] eyes. You were such a Goddess for him that was actually made him shut his blabbering mouth for once.

Since you actually like to make friends, you made a way to enter the Wind Pillar's heart, little by little, you fell inlove with him.

Now back to your situation, you were panting heavily as you attacked your lover swiftly. He was amazed how you got stronger in just a few days, rather a month.

A few swings, spikes and attacks there, you both stopped and he decided to stop the training for a while.

"The fuck you're so quiet even you are breathing?" he furrowed his eyebrows making you laughed a bit.

"Shut up for once Sanemi, I'm resting over here." you looked at him like you are really inlove.

He placed you on his lap, facing him. He kisses your forehead and he placed his head on yours.

"I fucking love you" he said quietly, making sure no one heards about it.

"I love you too dummy." you burried your face into his muscular chest.

Little did you two know, the burgundy slayer was shocked about what happened and stays shut up the whole time, maybe Sanemi will kill him if he was loud about it.