⚘ Iguro Obanai

a n g s t

I knew, I really knew from the start that I don't have a chance on him. Why all of the people here, why do I fell inlove with the Serpent Pillar and why not on the others?!

One-sided love is very hard right? I'm the only one who loves him this much than Kanroji-san, she's super lucky because he loves her so much.

I was walking around the headquarters, waiting for Oyakata-sama's order to save the Kinoe with a Demon sibling that everyone talks about. Tanjirou was his name, I think?

"Stop walking around, it's annoying." Iguro said from the tree, with his snake Kubaramaru.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just nervous and all." I said looking down and sat down on a rock, actually away from him.

"Tss, whatever." he just minded his own business.

See? He doesn't even care for me. That what makes everything so one-sided.

"[L/n]-saaaaan!" a cheerful voice called me out.

'Ah she's so sweet than ever' the Love Pillar thought.

"Ah, Kanroji-san, is there something you need?" you smiled at her.

I noticed that Iguro was looking at Kanroji, making me sigh mentally. I don't have a big chance on him.

"I just want to say goodluck on your mission! I heard that you're fighting a upper moon demon!" she held my hands and I nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, I'll give my best!" she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"[Y/n], come here my child." Oyakata-sama said and I immediately went near him, kneeling infront of him.

"Since you are here now and you knew your mission well, I want you to follow Uzui and Tanjirou on their mission." He ordered and you nodded.

"Yes Oyakata-sama, I will be going now." I said standing up.

"Be careful my dearest child." he added making you smile.

"Take care Oyakata-sama." I said starting to run outside, glancing Obanai one last time.

As I was walking, maybe sometime running. I went to the Red Light District to save Tanjirou and the others.

A few hours have passed and I have arrived in my destination.

I went to the direction were my comrades at.

"Uzui-san?!" I saw them fighting a weird demon.

I sheath out my sword and starting to charge.

"Leaf Breathing, Third Form! Shower Green!" I chanted.

The effect of leaves attacking the demon, with the Wisteria inside the leaf. It stopped the demon for moving and Tanjirou attacked the Uppermoon 6 with his sword.

"You're good as ever [L/n]." Uzui said as I looked at him.

He was injured and I saw his wives going to him.

"Ah, that's nothing Uzui-san." I smiled at him a bit.

"But it's just unfair that Iguro doesn't like you" he remarked making me blush a bit.

"Hey!" An irk mark appeared on my forehead.

I notice Tanjirou was being healed.

"You must be Tanjirou huh?" I smiled at him.

"A-ahh, yes! I'm Kamado Tanjirou" he bowed a bit hard making him winced in pain.

"Oh, careful dear. I'm [L/n] [Y/n], the Leaf Pillar. Nice to meet you." we shaked our hands and smiled to each other.

"Nice to meet you too! You're strong too!" I giggled.

"I'm just fine! There are other Pillars that is stronger than me!" I said making him nod.

Atleast, I'm going to enjoy myself with Tanjirou for a while.