⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

a n g s t

Hi, I'm [Y/n] and I'm a Pillar! I'm bestfriends with the Flower Pillar, Kanae Kocho.
We knew each others secrets and she also knew that I'm Inlove with a certain Wind Pillar that is actually her boyfriend.

"We need to be careful in this mission Kanae, I heard that there are some powerful Demons." We runned through the forest.

We are heading west, that is where the Demons are. I'm also with her sister Shinobu.

"Yeah, we need to protect ourselves" Shinobu said looking around, alerting if there is some Demons to attack us.

As we went around, we already found what we are supposed to kill.

"Oh no..." Kanae spoke, whispering seeing a lower and a uppermoon.

"Uppermoon Two huh." I said looking serious. We looked to each other.

"Shinobu, attack the lowermoon, you can kill it. You're strong now and Me and [Y/n] will attack the Uppermoon." Kanae ordered, we nodded and we took charge.

"Ohhh! You Pillars are surely beautiful huh?" th Uppermoon said, smiling at us.

"What's your name ladies?" He ask while we are taking swing but he dodge it gracefully.

After a few fights, something happened....

"No! Kanae! Stay with us!" I said bringing her into my arms, tears already dropping from my eyes.

"Onee-san!" Shinobu shouted going to our direction, she's already done fighting the lowermoon.

"S-shinobu... Stop being a Demon Slayer... And g-get a normal life." She looked at her sister.

"No! I won't I will revenge you!" Shinobu said holding her sister.

She looked at me and I gulped...

"[Y/n], I'm really really really sorry if I took... Sanemi from you, I never thought that he would like me. I feel so... bad whenever I'm with him because I knew you love him more than... I do, please watch him out, I knew you always will." she caressed my cheeks as I chocked on my tears and nodded.

"I sacrifice myself to save you two, I want you to be happy without me." she said and as soon as she can speak, she explains Shinobu how to kill the Uppermoon that we just fought.

"Please, [Y/n]... Please s-say to Sanemi your feelings... T-tell him that I love him too but not more than you do..." she smiled at me lastly.

"Take care of Kanao, Shinobu and take care of yourselves... I... Love you both..." She smiled then lets go of our hands.

"Noooo!! Onee-san!" Shinobu cried as she hugged her sister.

I put her down and cried more. I can't believe that she just sacrifice herself for us just to save us.

"Caw, Caw! Pillars are coming to help you! Caw, Caw!" Kanae's crow yelped from the sky, making me shiver.

I can feel Sanemi's Aura going to our direction.

"What the hell happened here? Kanae?!" He run to our direction, makes me completely shivering in fear.

He held her in his chest so lovingly that makes my heart thumped in sadness.

"Why didn't you protect her huh?!" he completely shouted to our face.

"S-shinazugawa-san. She protected us, sorry if we disappoint you dearly." Shinobu defended making me gulp.

"What do you fuckin' mean huh? And you! You're a damn Pillar and her friend! Why didn't you protect her" He looked at me with pity eyes.

"I know! I can't even do that because she just sacrificed and protected us! You know, I don't have any Idea why I love you more than Kanae loves you!" Tears dripping down my face.

"She said that whenever you two are together, she felt guilty because I loved you from the start and I don't know why!" I sobbed making the Wind Pillar gazed to me.

"C'mon Shinobu." I stood up, making the girl rushed up.

She followed me and we left Sanemi dumbfounded.