⚘ Douma

f l u f f

You fell inlove with a demon, how can it be illegal? It‘s because he is a demon and you‘re a hashira. So if anyone sees you talking or with the Uppermoon two, it would cause your death.

“Babyyy” you whined as he smiled to you.

“Yes?” he held your hand as you both in his cult and definitely on his lap, tracing his chest.

“I love you” you said as you pout.

“I love you the most my baby.” He kisses your lips and you kisses back.

Since the first day your boyfriend; Douma brought you to his Cult, many people are scared of you because you‘re a hashira and you are supposed to kill your boyfriend and his people.

But they thought that no way a demon slayer would fall inlove with an uppermoon, they thought very wrong because it was love at first sight. Both of you had it and you didn‘t hesitate to confess to each other.

“What are you thinking? You seem down my love.” he kisses your forehead and you look down.

“Oops, my princess’ crown is falling, now baby, talk to me.” you pouted out you lower lip and sighed as he grabbed your chin and let him look at you.

“Why are we like these? I just want to be with you and live with you in peace. I‘m a demon slayer and I‘m supposed to slay you and I accidentally fell inlove.” you burried your face into his well toned chest.

“Aww baby, as I told you, you can change your mind. I can‘t do anything else than turn you into a demon like me, so we can be together.” he interwined his hand into yours and he kisses your forehead.

“I know, maybe give more time? Maybe tomorrow.” you giggled and his eyes widened.

“Y–you mean it?!” he looked up into you with sparkling eyes.

“I do my love, I just can‘t wait to be with you, I just hate this forbidden love.” you hugged him tightly, taking his manly scent and he played with your hair.

You thought how to tell and resign at your job, as a demon slayer.

“Baby, I think I’m accepting your offer to take some of your blood.” you interwined you hand with his and you looked at it.

He kisses the back of your hand.

“Then I‘ll make you my wife after that, I‘m sure Master will be gladly to accept you but love, he will surely ask you some questions about the Corps.” he kisses your forehead and you cuddled up to him more.

You closed your eyes, sleeping at your boyfriend‘s lap to forget everything.

You woke up at a smooth bed, maybe at Douma’s room and he‘s not there maybe he has something to do.

You wore your uniform and head to the headquarters, thinking what words you will tell the Master to resign you off your job.

You went inside the state and knocked on the door.

“Can I talk to master for a bit? It‘s really important” you told the twins and they nodded.

“Please wait for a bit.”

“We‘re going to lead father to you [L/n]–san.”

You nodded and you sat down, very nervous and you felt Ubuyashiki coming at your direction.

“Yes my child? Is something the matter?” he asked and you nodded.

You teared up, you don‘t want to end your job this fast and you don‘t want to left everything behind but you want to be with your lover for now and you hate all of these forbidden stuff.

“You want to resign my child?” he added and your eyes widened, you nodded.

“It‘s such a sad day that I’m losing one of my children again. Yes you can, thank you for being with us and please don‘t leak information about the demon slayer corps.” you slowly nodded and you stood up and bowed.

“Thank you for everything Master, I cannot forget each one of you.” you smiled then waves at master, your former master.

You went outside then, leaving everyone behind, their questions unanswered.

As the day passed, you were in a nap then you felt someone weights your bed and slithered their arms in your waist.

“Baby, sorry to disturb you, are you awake?” you heard your boyfriend‘s voice and you groaned in annoyance.

“My love, don‘t ignore me in your sleep.” He kisses your forehead.

“Five more minutes baby...” you covered your face in a pillow

“But I wanna know the results already baby.” he whispered huskily.

You opened your eyes and saw is face nearly at yours.

“He agreed, I‘m out of the Demon Slayer Corps.” You smiled at him and he kisses your lips, softly and you kisses back.

“Finally... Now, to share my blood with you.” he carried you, thougg you're just in a normal kimono, he carried you away to his cult.

After the whole process of things, you being a demon and all. You pledge yourself to be true.

“You look very beautiful, my love.” he caressed your cheeks and panted because of the transformation, he kisses your forehead, nose, cheeks then your lips.

Your [Hair Color] hair got [Desire Color] at the end, your nails grew a bit longer and a bit sharper.

“We‘ll discover your blood art but if it’s connected to your breathing, that would not be a problem” you nodded, he sat you on his lap and you leaned at his chest.

“Then, we can live happily ever after and lastly, I‘ll introduce you to Muzan–sama” his eyes darkened and you felt your heart race because he looked very handsome.