⚘ Kaigaku

f l u f f / a n g s t

“Kaigaku, stop it. You‘re hurting him.” you tugged his sleeve softly as there were tears prickled in your eyes, he can‘t stand his girlfriend crying now, does he?

You just hate it when Zenitsu was being hurt by him again. He was just a pure innocent bunbun after all. He was just like a little brother to you.

He let goes of his tugging at Zenitsu as you hugged him behind as he stiffed a bit.

“Let‘s go rest, we have done so much today isn‘t it? Let‘s eat peaches love.” you mumbled as he grunt.

“Fine, let‘s go.” he dragged you, softly, making sure he doesn‘t hurt his princess.

“Love, I told you to stop hurting Zenitsu, I won‘t hesitate to break up with you.” you raised your eyeybrows as he frowned.

“Sorry, he just irritates me so much, he always let Jii–chan suffer.” he looked away as he ate peaches as you sighed in defeat.

Days had passed, your relationship with him is the most perfect one, he treats you the way you should be treated. As you said that he should stop hurting the yellow haired boy, he stopped.

But one day shocked you the most.

“[Y/n]” The former Thunder hashira called you as you looked around as you answered him.

“Yes Jii–chan?” you smiled sweetly, oh he doesn‘t want to ruin that beautiful smile of yours.

“I‘m sorry to tell you this but, Kaigaku is gone” your smile droped, Zenitsu heard him, his senpai— the one he looked up to,  is gone.

Tears prickled in your eyes as you walked away softly, he really understand that you lost the man that you love, he promised you that he would always be there for you.

You are supposed to be with him, but you were young, a little bit older than Zenitsu.

Everyday, you just mourn your love of your life‘s death, you can‘t just forget him, after all, you both shared the same feelings.

As years passed, you started to have an amazing adventure with Zenitsu, he wasn‘t complaining because, for him, you were an older sister.

Few trainings, meeting new friends, getting to know the amazing Hashiras, that actually made into trouble, well because of Nezuko. It was amazing.

The training that took months, it was for the preparation for slaying and finishing Muzan.

You went to different Dojos, getting to know their nature. Of course all of the trainings are hard for yourself but you all aced them, you felt stronger after all of that.

It was like an blink of an eye, you were inside the Dimensional Infinity Fortress. Of course you got stuck with Zenitsu.

“Well, what do we have here?” a familiar looking demon suddenly appered behind you. That voice, is very familiar to you.

“So that wimp turned into a demon slayer huh?” he swiftly appeared infront of you.

“Kaigaku–san...” Zenitsu said, trembling at his senpai, now a demon.

You looked at him with range and pity, you didn‘t notice there was tears falling already. You started sniffing as you went to Kaigaku.

“Y–you‘re alive?” you gripped his uniform, hitting his chest softly as he turned his gazed into you.

“Ah, [Y/n], you‘re with this wimp?” you knew, that he could do all the breathings except for the first but it‘s the total opposite, the first breathe is the only thing he can do, but you, you did all of them.

All of the hard work you have done, you created an extra breathe, like these kind of emergency.

“Demon or not, I still love you...” you relaxed a bit as you felt his arms in your back.

“Sorry to left you alone out there, I know I lied and what I did was unacceptable.” he kisses your forehead.

“Sorry, I need to do this.” you let go of his grip as you went back far away, as he started to charge to Zenitsu as he stumble in shocked.

You readied your sword as he looked at you with piercing eyes, you defended yourself as much as you could, you saw Zenitsu wounded from their fight.

“Sorry, I love you so much Kaigaku. Even we‘re in afterlife, you‘ll always be in my heart.” you started your pose, holding your sword in a different way. The unfamiliar pose, Kaigaku was taken a back.

“Eleventh Breathe; Calm Thunder and Clouds!” you started to chant the special breathing.

There were clouds and thunder‘s in Kaigaku‘s vision, he felt... Peace at that vision. A quiet slicing of sword was meeted with Kaigaku‘s head.

You landed swiftly on your feet as you felt stinging sensation on your body, it was the side effect of the breathing.

You seated on the wooden floor as you started to catch your breathing. You saw Kaigaku turn into ashes as you looked at it with sadness.

“See you soon, my love.”