⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

f l u f f

"Hey [Y/n]-chan, want to train after this?" [Random Name] asked looking at me then I nodded. "Sure, let me ask the others first." I smiled at him and he nodded.

As you all maybe wondering, I'm [L/n] [Y/n] and they called me 'The Softest of the softest' because how soft I talk and how I act so firm and steady.

"No need for that, we are supposed to train right? We are soon to be Hashiras." he snickered making you sweatdropped, but you spoke softly, "But we are supposed to train with our mentors" you said and [Random name] shivered in fear.

That's right, Shinazugawa Sanemi is your mentor and also your boyfriend. When you two were still little, he promised you to be his tsugoku when he became a hashira and indeed, he did it and suddenly when you were in a process of applying as a tsugoku, you two fell inlove and continued to be, up until now.

Though he is your mentor, you have different breathing technique and it was [Element] breathing. It was unique and everyone was amazed how you got it instead of a wind breathing like your lover. Everyone is waiting for you to be a Pillar and see how strong you can get, someday.

"Fine, I will tell him when I went back from our training." you sighed and he smiled happily.

You were busy picking herbs flowers and deliver it to the Poison Pillar, Shinobu Kocho. Funny how you escaped at your boyfriend's Estate, probably he already knows because you just saw Shinobu talking to Sanemi once so maybe this is the time.

Once you filled up your baskets with different types of herbs, Shimobu teaches you all about herbs, just if it's poisonus or not and if it's already wilted or fresh from growing.

"This is already good, should we head back now?" your company said and you picked your last herb. "Yeah, we should head back now, it's already noon, we are supposed to eat now." you said turning around as your hair swayed.

He looked at you, wondering why did you choose Shinazugawa than him. "Is there something wrong? Do I have something on my face?" you asked and he shakes his head, "No, I was just wandering around" you tilted your head but nodded.

As tour journey to the Butterfly Estate was quite long and Shinobu said you two did a great job, she offered you some lunch and you ate happily. It was with a dessert, perfectly combined with your [Favorite food] as your main dish.

"Are you done [Y/n]-chan?" you took your last bite then nodded and he smiled at you. "Yeahhhh , let's rest for a while before training." you said bowing.

"Ara ara~ did you said to Shinazugawa-san, that you were going to train with [Random name]-kun. Do you want me to tell him?" she reassurely said and you looked at the boy beside you, making sure he is not looking, sending her a quick nod then you stood up.

"[Random name]-kun, let's go. I want to go home early" you said looking at him then he next stood up beside you. "Let's go then." he pulled you by your wrist then you winced a bit then he let go. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." he looked down and you arrived at deep part of the forest.

Gulping, you didn't know what he was planning to do. As he placed his sword down, and he fixed his uniform. He went near you and started to touch your sides, you shivered and moved away.

"What are you doing?!" you exclaimed and you saw an evil smirk that crept to his face. "Why did you even choose that stupid Wind Hashira over me huh?" his eyes darkened and your eyebrows nitted.

"Don't you dare to talk to Sanemi like that!" you are about to ready your sword but he took and and you slaped him.

"You stupid bitch" he grabbed your arm, pulling you closer to him as you felt something weird.

"The fuck are doing to her you asshole!" you heard your man's voice. You looked around seeing him, his facial expression is not that good. It was your turn to kick [Random name] in his guts, making him growl.

"Good thing that purpled hair idiot told me that you are going to 'Train' with this fucking idiot." he yanked you towards his arms and you hugged him.

"Is he about to do some harassment to you, huh?!" he said, like his blood is really boiling. "I'm going to tell this to Oyakata-sama, that some fucking bastard is trying to harass my girl." he eyed the boy and you took your sword then you started walking.

"Dang it [Y/n], I told you, not to trust other Hinoe except that Demon boy with his sister, atleast he can protect you." he kisses your forehead.

"H-he was like threating me how I ended up with you." you hugged him and he carried you, bridal style. "It doesn't matter how we ended, we love each other and fucking care for each other." you giggled and cuddled up to his arms, your way home, you slept in his arms.

As you woke up, you felt someone beside you, hugging and cuddling.

"'nemi..." you mumbled and he groaned making you giggle. "Thank you about earlier, you saved me again" you cuddled more and he kisses your lips.

"Anything for you, I fucking love you" he said, as you smiled at him, going back to your slumber.