⚘ Uzui Tengen

f l u f f

"Tengen! I want you to ask you a question!" The [Hair Color]-ette yelled as the Sound Pillar flinched at her loud voice

"Now now, that's not so flamboyant at all." he said looking down at you.

"Am I cute? Yes or yes?" you laughed and he looked at the [Element] Pillar.

"You are cute enough [Y/n]-chan. Now would you lower down your voice." He looked around, some of your comrades are looking at you two, as usual Mitsuri giggling at you two as she was accompanied by Iguro.

"Ara?~ Mitsuri-chan! Kon'nichiwa!" you waved and she waved back. She went to your direction like a happy child.

"Uzui-san! Ohayou! How are you two?" she smiled and Uzui sweatdropped.

"We are good! We are just going around the headquarters. How about you two?" you smirked looking between the Serpent Pillar and the Love Pillar.

"We just finished our breakfast! Did you two ate already? We still have extra bentos." she showed you some boxes and you stared at it as Uzui tapped your shoulder.

"We just ate [Y/n], you're hungry again? That's not very flamboyant" he said, his eyebrows knitted.

"[Y/n]-chan can take it Uzui-san! Oh, you have an important mission at the Red Light District right?" she questioned the Sound Pillar and he hummed.

"I heard you are suppose to proposed to some girls there?" Iguro said and your eyes widened.

As you all see, Tengen is courting you. Ever since he laid his eyes on your pretty [Eye Color] and your pretty face, he didn't hesitate to court you then he waited patiently for 5 months of your answer up until now.

"Why didn't I knew that?" your hands on your hips and you looked at him and he looked away.

"I-it was my mission since I was little and I don't know when should I tell you about that." he scratched his nape and you sighed.

"W-well we'll give you sometime to talk! Let's go Obanai-san!" he dragged the masked man and he looks like he was blushing.

You giggled at their situation, how they didn't tell each other's feelings when it was very obvious and all of the hashira also knew that.

But you didn't forget what they just said and you looked at Uzui, he sighed.

"Look, I know it's not Flamboyant at all to keep something from you" He kept his serious face on and you gulped.

"I just can't wait for you to give me your answer then marry me." he blushed a bit and your eyes widened.

"W-what?!" you exclaimed, blushing too.

"I-isn't that too early Tengen? I mean..." you looked away and he chuckled deeply.

"Shit, you're so cute. I can't help falling in love with you." he hugged you and you hugged back.

"Same for me Tengen. I guess-" you sighed and smiled at him, his eyes widened at your words.

"Five months- well almost Six months is enough for me to get to know you better. Uzui Tengen, I would love to be yours" you kisses his lips lightly and he gave you his very sexy smile.

"Yes! Finally you're mine! Now let's go." he held your hand, guiding you somewhere.

"To where?" you tilted your head and he laughed.

"We're getting married." he said and you blushed furiously.

sumptuous ، kimetsu no yaiba. [ ✓ ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara