⚘ Tomioka Giyuu

f l u f f
Idol AU.

You were just a lowkey idol who doesn‘t have a toxic fandom. You were the Idol that loves to cover songs and do some dance covers too but you also produce your own songs.

The every problem that an Idol had to keep is their relationship. You and your boyfriend handled it very well, for 2 years to be exact and you both want to announce it in public.

Gladly, both of your managers agreed to make him attend your concert this up coming two days. Both of you were excited.

Yes, your managers knows that you were in a relationship. They actually want to make it public but you both insisted and make the pop industry a mess because of a sudden announcement.

You went inside your shared Condominium, you did pay for that and believe it or not, you both live together like a married couple.

“Giyuu, I‘m home.” you called out as you removed your shoes and went straight up to the living room as you saw him singing.

You went behind him as your hands are on your waist, he was preparing for the concert. Both of you were now careful for the food that you eat.

As he was finished singing softly he turned around and nearly jumped. Your eyebrows furrowed and he chuckled.

“I‘m sorry, come here.” he patted his side as you went to his side as he hugged you, kissing your forehead.

“I know you are excited for my concert and finally letting everyone know that we are in a relationship, you just totally forgotten me.” you crossed your arms and he ruffled your hair.

“Sorry, get change now and we‘ll eat.” he said as you stood up but stopped immediately.

“You really wait for me so we can just eat together? Are you sure you‘re not sick love?” you went to him and checked his forehead as he just rolled his eyes.

“No, it‘s normal for me.” he pushed you as he went to the kitchen and changed into your pajamas since it is already evening.

As you finished changing, you went to the kitchen as the black haired man seated in a chair, in his phone and [Favorite Food] was served.

“Are you sure you‘re not sick or something or am I just forgetting something?” you asked but he just chuckled again.

“Did you forget that the concert is tomorrow?” your eyes widened as he started eating.

“Wait?! I thought that will be the other day?” you panicked as he stopped you.

“I packed your things already, relax and eat your goddamned food love.” he said,  sending you a glare.

You blushed and started eating.

After a few minutes goofing around and talking about work, you went to bed as you stopped him from laying down from the bed.

“wait! So that means, we are off tomorrow to [Place]” he nodded as you went back to your phone, checking your social medias and so.

Giyuu is very clingy when you two are together, alone of course. When he is outside, in his concert, recording and stuff,  he is dead serious. Many people would wonder how [L/n] [Y/n] got Tomioka Giyuu.

“Remember how we met?” he started as you giggled.

“of course, that was the most hideous thing that happened to us.” you answered as he turned off the light, ready to sleep.

“They thought we are siblings.” he whispered as you laughed.

“We are both trainees back then, you were just a bit late than me.” you said as you both cuddled and went to sleep, excited for tomorrow.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

“Let us welcome, our guest tonight! Tomioka Giyuu!” the emcee called out as you looked at your man, his hair was dishelved and shiny.

A lot of your fans started screaming and you both started your song. Which includes kissing at the end.

Both of you were just dancing gracefully like a swan, the song was perfect just for the two of you and it really fitted for your vocals.

You both sink in to the music, both of you created your mesmerizing world, you didn‘t mind the screams and the lights around you.

As the song finished, you both kissed, like the two of you normally would then there goes the 50,000 people screaming and looking at the couple in front of them.

“That was a very hot and sexy performance [Y/n] and Giyuu–San!” the emcee called out as the audience shouted.

“Now let us have the Question and Answer with Giyuu–San of course!” staff let you both sit and the both of you still have your hands intertwined.

“Oh! This will answer everyone‘s curiosity! Are you two in a relationship and if you do, how long?” the emcee looked at the card she was holding as you both looked into each other, both of you have stars in your eyes.

“Yes, for Two Years and counting.” both of you answered as the people around the arena has mix of squeals, screams and shouts.

“omg!! Really?! So [Fandom Name], our ship has been sailed two years ago!” she also squealed as the both of you looked into each other as the crowd filled with ‘Aww’‘s.

“So, another question! How do you feel when you debuted successfully?” you smiled as you looked at your 50,000 fans.

“I feel really really blessed! I‘ve never been this successful before” you bowed to them as thry shake their heads.

“No! We thank you because you came in to our life!” they said as happy tears escaped to your eyes as Giyuu hugged you.

“Please keep taking care of her for us Giyuu–san!” one of your fans said as he just nodded, of course smiling at them.

Some of them are quite disappointed that you already stole their King‘s heart but they are happy that he is in the hands of a decent idol.

You all continue the question and answer until the last request makes you laugh.

“Can you please say ‘I Love You’ to each other?” the emcee laughed as you giggled as your boyfriend sighed.

“I love you, Giyuu, always.” your forehead leaning into each other as he smirked.

“I love you more, love.”