⚘ Hashibira Inosuke

f l u f f
Mafia AU.

Everything was so unexpected, you never wanted to be part of a Mafia. Nonetheless, be in a relationship with the Mafia leader.

"Hello, [Y/n]-chan." someone called you out, a yellow-headed boy, with his girl on his arm. Agatsuma Zenitsu. One of the Leader's right hand.

"Hello Zenitsu-san, Nezuko-chan!" you greeted as they smiled and waved at you.

You entered the 2nd door, in which a scarred face boy was at it. As you were about to enter the 2nd door which leads to the main place of the leader, you were blocked by a sword as you gasped.

"Tanjirou-san, it's me! [Y/n]!" you pouted as he chuckled. Kamado Tanjirou, the leader's most trusted right hand man. He was in charge of the 2nd door and he was the one in charge of all the personal files of each gang they assocciated with also Nezuko's brother.

Though, Tanjirou should be the Mafia leader but he passed it on your man since he got the guts to order without hesitating. Of course the Blue haired man, gradually agreed.

"My bad, I was doing something and I thought you were someone else." he removed it from you as you shaked your head in disapproval.

"That's really unfair." you humphed as the door opened, making you smile.

As you entered and waved by to the burgundy haired man, the guards bowed down that maked you panicked.

"What did I say when I come in, in here?" both of your hands are now on your waist as they stood straight.

You don't want them to bow to you. You were just the girlfriend and anytime, you are ready to be replaced. Unless your lover says so. You were very loyal and faithful after all.

You started walking a bit faster, you followed the red carpet and on that path, there were seated your dearest man.

"Inosuke." your face flushed red and you smiled sweetly.

It was just the living room of the headquarters but he is still looking hot.

He looked up at you as he was reading some of the documents and he smirked up.

"Hey baby." he said tapping his lap.

It was always his favorite place where you can sit at him. He doesn't want you to sit beside him, he wants you to sit on top of him.

"I'm bored babe." you pouted as he chuckled.

He never failed to make you blush and make your heart flutter. Of course, the two of you kept in love deeply.

"You know we can't go out, do you want to eat? Are you hungry though?" he caressed your cheeks as you lean into his touch.

"Kinda, can you order me some [Favorite Food?]" you batted your lashes as he nodded, smirking.

"Of course babe, just wait okay?" he kisses your lips as you kisses back.

You both pulled away as you cuddled closer as he kisses your forehead. He ordered one of his man to order your food.

"Inosuke, someone wants to see you." Tanjirou said with Zenitsu behind him as you stood up from your man.

"Huh?! Who the heck is it?" he raised his eyebrows as you heard him ‘Tsk’–ing.

“Miss [Y/n], your order is here.” the man behind you said as you eyes shined at the mention of your food.

You waved to your lover as you went to the Dining room and there were a lot of food at the table.

“Hey you! Here, take it. Eat well okay?” you smiled at the bodyguard that was looking out at the Dining room as he looked at you but took it anyways.

“Don‘t worry, I‘ll tell Inosuke about it.” you winked.

As you were about to take a seat and eat your food, a random man you are not familiar with entered the Dining room but the bodyguard insisted.

“Oh? What do we have here? A beautiful lady that looks like lost at this disgusting place.” the man said, he doesn‘t have a good Japanese fluent that makes you giggled.

“I‘m not lost, I‘m actually a memeber in here.” you stood up, picking up your gun from your right leg and showed it to him as he startled.

He slowly went to you and lowered down your gun and he caressed your arm as you cringed at his touch.

“Kaiden! Stop touching her!” Inosuke‘s voice bombarded the whole Dining room and he flared up his gun as ‘Kaiden’ started shaking.

“O–oh! Inosuke–san, I‘m sorry. Who is she anywa—” as he was continued his sentence, you went to the leader‘s side and hugged him.

“If you were to touch my girlfriend again, I won‘t freaking hesitate to kill you!” he irritatedly spoke as you held his hand.

“Fine! I‘m sorry!” he raised both of his arms as one of the black suited man lead him to the living room with Tanjirou and Zenitsu, leaving us.

“Sorry about that baby.” he tenderly kisses your lips as you kisses back.

“It‘s fine, I was about to kick the hell out of him and gladly, you were right just in time.” you smirked sexily and walked away as he whistled.