⚘ Iguro Obanai

a n g s t / d r a b b l e
Manga spoilers ahead!

Everything went slowly, your sister and the one she really loves are falling. Everyone survived. You, Sanemi, Giyuu and Tanjirou and his friends.

And there also the man you loved died slowly. Everything was like in slow motion, he was caressing your sister‛s face and flopped down the dirt with her.

Your eyes brimmed with tears as you ran to them, especially your sister.

“Onee–chan!” tears started to fall and you hugged her figure.

“I‛m sorry, I‛m so so sorry!” you called out.

Memories starting to flashback, you didn‛t have the chance to say goodbye and I love you to her, thus you had an argument with her before fighting the Demon King himself.

Everything was unexpected, you even heard them talking when they are already in another life, they will even look for each other.

“Iguro–san, I never also mentioned you how much I loved you. I know my sister loves you more than me.” you wiped your tears and smiled sadly at the figures.

“[Y/n]–chan.” Zenitsu called out from a bit farther.

“Ah, Zenitsu. I was just, saying goodbye” you sent him a reassured smile.

He shivered at the thought, thinking you were happy that they‛re dead already.

“And if you‛re thinking that I‛m happy that they are dead, of course not. I know even Iguro–san accepts my sister more than myself, I will support them even in after life” you declared as some of the kakushi and Zenitsu himself cried, even the young boy that helped him.

“You‛re so kind and— and,” Zenitsu whined making you laugh as you went to Tanjirou, seeing Nezuko finally recovered from being a demon.

“Wow, Nezuko‛s really pretty indeed.” you smiled and you sat down beside Tanjirou.

“Tanjirou–kun, are you okay?” you questioned as he nodded slightly.

You do got some few cuts, injuries and not that as bad as the others because you were entitled the most powerful Hashira in your age. You‛re even stronger than the retired Sound Hashira himself.

“I‛m just happy everything is okay now, how about you? I know you‛re not emotionally okay since the man you love and your sister died.” he slowly stated as you sighed.

“I cannot blame them, they‛re meant to be for each other, not me.” you looked up the sky as the Burgundy haired boy frowned at your statement.

You stood up and looked around for a bit. You were walking around until a comfortable air engulfed you, a familiar one, and a tear slipped down your [Skin Color] cheek.

“I‛m sorry, I love you both. I wish I was better before this, I was so stubborn with you and avoided you so much. I guess I was just jelaous of everything,” you wiped the tear and continued whispering.

“Even though they said I‛m stronger than Uzui–san, you still got the attention you wanted. I hope you‛ll forgive me.” you added and you heard your friends that survived the fight.

You walked into their direction as the warm wind was already gone.