⚘ Agatsuma Zenitsu

a n g s t

"[Y/n]-chaaaan!" the yellow haired slayer called to you making you slightly winced.

You are tired, really tired of him. He's being really annoying for your likings. Although his hobby being draggy to other girls just stopped just for you.

"Ahh, Zenitsu. Is there a problem?" you raised your eyebrow at him and he hugged you.

You slightly flinched at his touch making him looked at you.

"Eh? Is everything okay?" he looked at you with puppy eyes.

"No, I'm fine Zenitsu, don't worry." you send him a reassuring smile but you cutted him off before he speak about something.

"Well, I have more things to do Zenitsu, I'll talk to you later. Bye" you waved at him and he stood there waving back.

He noticed you, acting very weird these days, maybe he already noticed it.

You walked around the estate and you found Tanjirou and you went up to him. Maybe he can give you an advice about your 'unrequited love' already for your present lover.

"Tanjirou..." you called out to him, looking down to your feet.

Oh, he already know what will you open up, he's been your shoulder ever since you two met up.

"I know [Y/n]-chan... I told you so many times already. Tell him already." he rubbed your back.

You sighed, many negative thoughts raining your head, about what to happen if you broke up with Zenitsu.

"I don't want to hurt his feelings Tanjirou, I hate that." you breath hitched and you pouted.

"Are you really sure you don't love him anymore?" he questioned you that again.

You nod your head in response. You are really sure about that, but you hate hurting other people's feelings. It felt like you betrayed them.

"Sorry to eavesdrop on you conversation, but [Y/n]-chan, I already know that you don't have any feelings for me anymore" he smiled sweetly at you.

Even though he is hurt, he's still smiling through it. How strong is this boy anyway? That's one of the reason why you fell inlove with him but today, it is all gone.

"Zenitsu." both of you and Tanjirou spoke as Zenitsu appeared from behind you both.

"Why? Why do you have to pretend? Even you know that it's hurting you?" you questioned him, tears prickling in your eyes.

"That's because I love you, I will take the risk just for you. I will protect you at all cost even though you don't have any feelings for me anymore." he said looking sadly as you see through his eyes.

You noticed Tanjirou got any space from you both. You looked at him with full courage.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Zenitsu. I played with your feelings." you said tears streaming down in your cheeks.

"No you didn't, I still love you even if you don't" he fiddled his fingers in nervousness.

"I'm sorry Zenitsu, but I guess we should end everything in here. I gave you all my love that I have, but since a few days ago, I tried my best to love you more than before an-" he hugged you, very tight.

"Shhh, okay, let's end up in here." he pulled away and wiped your tears.

You nodded and he smiled very sadly at you. You smiled back.

"Sorry, I don't have any feelings for you anymore."

"Thanks for everything, [Y/n]-chan, really." he said then he walked away, taking the last glimpse of you.

As days passed, you noticed that Zenitsu was back to his normal self. He was now inlove with Nezuko, well before too but since that day, now everything is back to normal.

You looked up to the sky and smiled. You feel good as ever.