⚘ Shinazugawa Sanemi

f l u f f

As you were walking down the path, going to Shinazugawa’s Dojo, you were ordered to go to the Wind Hashira‘s place to check how is everything going.

It was a perfect timing because you really had a huge crush on the Pillar and it makes you crazy about the task you were given.

As you were going nearly the door, you heard some of the students shouting, crying and screaming.

You gulped in total fear that maybe, he will shout or throw something at you.

“Sh–shinazugawa–san?” you knocked on the door and it was opened by an demon slayer like he was asking for help.

“Huh?! What the hell do you want?” he glared at you, making you shiver in fear but you build up all your courage.

“Oyakata–sama said I should check what you are doing in here, especially with the younger ones.” you said loudly enough for him to hear as they pushed you inside the dojo.

“We are doing fin—” he was cutted by a loud sniffled and you looked at the demon slayer‘s direction

“Z–zenitsu! Tanjirou! Inosuke!” you gasped at their situation.

Both of them were very sweet, they were helping you with the chores in your dojo even though they are tired from your trainings.

You were in charge of their forms and breathing techniques, but it was harder because you are the [Breath Technique] Hashira.

“What did you do to them?!” you looked at him, full of range.

“Why do you even care?! It’s my way of training them all!” you gasped.

“I heard some blows and cracks while I was in my Dojo! I knew you were hurting them!” you almost shouted.

“Why do you even care huh?! Do you wanna fight instead?!” he let out his sword making your eyebrows furrowed.

“Fine! If I win, you will let go of them. If you lose you will do anything you want to them.” you picked up a wooden sword as he also did.

“Tsk, move away shitheads.” he said making them move and you both started fighting.

You rushed up to his side and sway your sword but he fastly blocked it as you would expect.

You felt him behind you as you avoid it by any chance, you did the same but your swords were not in your hands anymore so you grabbed his arm anfd twisted it, making him growl in annoyance.

“Fine! Take them with you!” your eyes widened.

“Faster before I change my mind!” he shouted and you stood up letting him go.

“C’mon you three, I‘ll take care of you. We will pick up the others tomorrow.” you were tired from your short fight, it was full of energy indeed.

As you all went out of his dojo, the trio sighed in relief.

“Thank you for saving us [L/n]–san!” Zenitsu said, there were hearts floating around him.

“No need to thank me, it’s my job too.” I smiled at them and they stared at you in awe.

You all went to your dojo and cleaned up their wounds. You let them stay there and sleep.

As the morning came, you cook your breakfast and they helped you again.

As you were preparing the plates, you recieved a letter earlier that there would be a celebration for success of the trainings for almost a few months.

“By the way you three, there would be a party later and you should wear your formal attires.” they looked at you and they nodded.

“Huh?! What‘s a party?” Inosuke asked making you three sweatdropped.

“It‘s a celebration where you dress fancy and have a good time” the boar head titled it‘s head but nodded eventually.

“We will get ready later.” Tanjirou said and you all started eating your breakfast.

It was their rest day and you found a [Favourite Color] dress and a [Heels/Flats] and you hummed happily.

Time has passed and it was already night time, you were checking the boys, looks like getting ready and you took a bath then prepared yourself.

You wore your dress and as you finished your light make up and wore your [Heels/Flats], you went out of your room then the trio looked at you. Their eyes was shinning brightly making you laugh.

“[L/n]–san! Marry me please!” Zenitsu cried as Tanjirou stopped him.

“Let‘s go, we are going to be late.” you all went out then straight to the Headquarters.

After a few minutes walking to the Estate, you thought it wasn‘t the place of how beautiful it is and it was full of lights.

You went to the Main Gate, the entrance and everyone looked at you, hinoe, tsugouku, even hashiras.

That‘s [L/n]–san? She‘s really pretty. Why doesn‘t she have a boyfriend though?

No wonder Shinazugawa–san likes her.

You blushed once you heard it, your crush, Shinazugawa Sanemi likes you?

“[Y/n]–chan! You look so pretty today!” you blushed and Mitsuri pinches your cheeks.

“S–stop Mitsuri–chan...” you stuttered and she looked at you, blushing.

“You’re so cute!!!” Mitsuri hugged you and you saw Iguro looking at you, glaring making you sweatdropped.

“Ara, ara~ Stop it Mitsuri–san, she‘s feeling uncomfortable” you looked at Shinobu, she was in Purple dress and her hair was surprisingly down but she still had her pin.

As for Mitsuri, she was in a pink dress and her hair was down too but in curls.

“Let’s go and eat!” Mitsuri pulled you and Shinobu.

As you were getting your food, all the hashiras are in one table and you arrived.

“Our ladies looks so fine today.” Uzui said smirking making you blush a bit.

The others nodded and some of them looked away, blushing about what Uzui said.

You felt someone pulling your hand and you made contact with a hard and well built chest.

“Tch, why do you have to look so pretty in front of other people.” he whispered making you looked at him and you blushed, burying your face into his face.

“S–shinazugawa–san...” you mumured.

“Sanemi, from now on you will call me by my first name because you are now fucking mine.” he said in a possessive like tone, making you nod.