⚘ Kokushibō

a n g s t / f l u f f

Do they even know that there is a secret uppermoon? Yes her strength is between the Uppermoon One and the Uppermoon Two. Possibly if she took her fight seriously, she is stronger than Kokushibo

“Now now Kokushibo, don‘t isolate yourself too much from us.” you said looking at him.

You are at the Dimensional Infinity Fortress, you are at different locations but you, you are with your co–demon, Kokushibo.

“Mind your own business [Y/n].” he said, doing what he needs to do.

You pouted and you looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Aww, kokushibo, don’t be a party pooper. Fine, I‘ll just go and spend some time to Douma–chan.” you turned away and looked at the Uppermoon Four.

“Nakime–chan, bring me to Douma–chan please~” you hummed as she plucked her biwe and you appeared to Douma‘s place.

“Oh?~ [Y/n]–chan! What brings you here?” the rainbow irised demon chuckled and you laughed a bit.

“I have something to tell you Douma–chan! Since master is going to have an emergency meeting again, I want to do something for Kokushibo~” he snickered at your remarks, agreeing with you.

“Is it going to be different? And also with the others as well?” he smiled and you nodded.

You and Douma talked to the other demons and you actually forced some of them to do your amazing plan.

“No, I don‘t want to, Kokushibo is—” you cutted daki off and you shaked your head.

“We‘ll just see if Kokushibo actually, ya‘know..” you blushed a bit then Daki smirked.

“Fine bitch, I‘ll do anything for your love shits. Maybe you can—” she whispered the things she wants you to do, since she is the last of your targets.

Douma was watching, laughing how eveything would turn out. Everyone knows that Kokushibo and Douma are the ones that can stop from your plans but since Douma is with you, Douma cannot stop you.

Nakime strummed her biwe, we all went into one place.

“Master is here, act like an uppermoon.” Kokushibo said as he bowed down.

We all bowed down when Muzan came in. Talking about everything that the Demon Slayer Corps are planning with the slaying of Demons and they kept adding more Demon Slayers than ever.

“[Y/n]” Muzan called you out.

“Master, is there anything that I can do?” you bowed your head and his red eyes pierced through each one of your souls.

“I want you to count how many demon slayer can you consume. Each one of you will tell [Y/n] and she will report it to me. The more, the higher chance to have some more of my blood.” you all smiled and nodded.

“Yes Muzan–sama!” you all bowed your head and Nakime strummed her biwe and he disappeared.

Now as you were smiling, you looked at kokushibo then at Douma. It was time for your plan.

As a few minutes had passed, you started to do it. You went to Gyokko to destroy his “Arts”

“The heck are you doing [Y/n]!” he shouted at you and you smiled at him, you nodded and gestured to continue.

“Now now, [Y/n]–chan. After Muzan–sama told you what to do, you act like an Superior, are you the Uppermoon one?” Gyutarou said and you rolled your eyes.

“Stop being a brat and do what the Master has told you.” Kaigaku said smirking

You felt an hand above your head and it was cut in half.

“What did I do to you Akaza?!” you looked at him and he rolled his eyes.

“You‘re too loud, Douma, stop her from what she is doing.” he left, probably telling Kokushibo about your attitude today.

“Sorry I cannot Akaza~ I‘m under her control” he opened his fan and fanned himself.

Daki joined the ‘Conversation’ you are having, probably going on your plan.

“Yah! Bitch, Muzan–sama always has his attention on you while I‘m here” she touched her ‘beautiful’ hair and you rolled your eyes.

“You‘re so annoying, can you just stop?!” you are about to attack her using your blood art on her but a hand stopped you.

“What are you doing [Y/n]? What‘s with all the ruckus?” he dragged you out of them.

You looked back at them and they smirked at you and you winked at them then mouthed a ‘Thank you’ and head off with Kokushibo.

“Koku, you actually cared for me!” you hugged him but he stiffed at your actions.

You heard him sighed as he held you hand, going to his place.

He dragged you infront of him and sat you down, facing him as he sighed deeply.

“[Y/n], what if Muzan–sama will know all of these? You happened to be his reporter for the year.” you looked down, thinking you will confess to him after he said, lecturing you.

“Koku, I–it was all pl—” he cutted you off by a harsh word.

“You‘re such a disgrace, you don‘t deserve to be an uppermoon, thus you‘re just a secret one.” the tone of his voice was calm but it was venomous.

You kept looking down and tears starting to fall. You didn’t mean it after all, it was planned and it was succesfull.

His eyes widened as he heard you sniffled and saw your tears dropping on the floor.

“I–I didn’t mean to, I–I was j–just trying i–if you care fo–for me. K–kokushibo, I–I loved you.. I just want you t–to know.” you hiccuped and sniffed, trying to wipe your tears.

You are the usual strong girl, words don’t hurt you nor your feelings, you‘ll just let it slip it out and now, many words and letter hurted you the most and it was the man that you loved.

You sobbed more and he stood up, cupping your cheeks as he wiped off your tears.

Then, he kissed your lips gently and you kisses back, the feeling was euphoric. Butterflies has sworn in your stomach as you blushed, kissing him with all you have.

As you both broke the kiss, you hugged him and he fluffed your head.

“Sorry for that, I should have let you explain.” he kisses your forehead and you blushed.

“I love you too.” he said making your heart flutter.

“It was just all planned Koku, and you just said mean words to me.” you pouted and he chuckled deeply.

“I said I‘m sorry didn‘t I, sorry to hurt you love.” he kisses your lips again and you kisses back.

And now, after the things happened, you are now officially a couple.