⚘ Tokitō Muichirō

f l u f f

Have you even wonder if this particular boy does have feelings?

Of course everyone does and most importantly, why?

Does everybody knows about the colors when you saw your soulmate? Your world are all dull and boring, mostly black and you and Muichirou are experiencing it, but how could the world so small and amazing?

"Ta-tanjirou, are you okay?" you checked him up after he fought the lowermoon on that forest full of spiders.

He nodded a bit but you checked him up, still there were rescues from the Hashiras and to the Master.

As you heard the rumors correctly, Tanjirou will be brought to the headquarters and talk with the Master.

After the whole night on going, you, Inosuke and Zenitsu got the butterfly estate before Tanjirou does for the treatment.

"Are you two still okay there?" you said in your normal but soft voice. You are usually yelling at the two, but since they are injured, you had enough mercy and got very proud at their braveness.

"Inosuke can't speak and my arms are still in process of growing, thank you [Y/n]-chan. How about you? Are you feeling well?" he asked back and you giggled.

"Yes I'm feeling well now, it's just a mere injuries but some of the cuts are deep and some of the staff here said that I should get sunlight too." you smiled at them, you can hear Inosuke groaning at his rapsy voice and you both sweatdropped.

"I'm going out for a bit, maybe at the headquarters? Shinobu-san said it's just near here, you both stay here and don't fight okay?" you slowly standing up from your bed and you felt relieved when your injuries aren't bringing you pains anymore.

Some of the Kakushi offered you help but you declined because you are recently feeling well.

You are looking around the nature and butterflies are flying around you while going to the Ubuyashiki Estate, making you gulp because you are going inside and alone.

You went inside and some of the hunters are looking at you with weird eyes and you sighed.

You followed a path with stones and it led you to a house, rather bigger and likes a mansion.

You hid behind a tree because it seems like they are done the meeting and you're just wandering around.

"Ara~ [Y/n]-chan, what are you doing here?" The Insect Pillar, Shinobu saw you and you startled.

"Waaaah, you're with that scarhead boy right?! You must be strong too! What's your breath?!" the love pillar asked making you looked around.

"A-ano, I'm not that strong, I'm [L/n] [Y/n] and it's star breathing." you sweatdropped and the pinkette cheered.

"Don't scared her Mitsuri-chan. She's just new here." she nodded and you heard someone clicking it's tongue.

"Don't be noisy and go somewhere else.." the boy with a bandage in it's mouth and a snake wrapped around his snake said rolling his eyes.

"Ahh, Obanai-san, gomen. See you around then" Shinobu said then you bothe lead somewhere.

Someone caught your attention, it's a boy with black hair and torquoise tips at the end.

You felt your world turned into full of colors and your breath hitched then you stopped walking when he stood up from the place where he is laid down. You both looked at each other and your world stopped and it went bright.

"Ehhh? Daijobu [Y/n]-chan?" Mitsuri waved her hands infront of your face then she realized it.

"Shinobu-san! [Y/n]-chan's soulmate is Muichirou-kun! This is so cuteeee!" she squealed and looks like everyone at the estate heard it.

Rengoku, Uzui, Giyuu and some of the other Hashiras are watching.

You walk at your soulmate's direction and he did the same.

"Y-you..." you smiled at him and he blinked, making sure everything is sureal.

Tears prickled in your eyes and he wiped it using his fingers.

"Shh, I've been waiting for you." he hugged you, both of you were being watched the Hashiras and Tanjirou was just going outside the headquarters.

"Love is really beautiful, isn't it?" Misturi sighed and Shinobu smiled at the scene.

"Ne~ Tanjirou-kun, you can go now, she will be with her soulmate for now." well, Tanjirou is the reason why you are at the estate but you got easily distacted because you just found the man that gave colors to your world and he also found the same.

He interwined his hands into yours, you sniffed and he kisses your forehead and lead you somewhere you two could talk to each other.

You were led to a place full of grasses and flowers. Your hair swayed with the wind and you looked at your soulmate lovingly.

"Tokitou Muichirou" he stated his name and you smiled.

"[L/n] [Y/n], nice to finally meet you my love." you hugged him and he hugged back.