⚘ Hashibira Inosuke

f l u f f

The [Hair Color] haired girl was from a noble family, the well respected one.

Their story with the Beast Breathing demon slayer was like the magical story Beauty and the Beast. No pun intended.

“Inosuke,” his girlfriend called as the blue haired tipped male look at her way and stood up.

He immediately attacked her with a hug, making her let out a small ‘oof’.

“[Y/n]” well, he can pronounce his girl‛s name right now.

“You can read, write and pronounce our names right, correct?” they sat at the ledge of the modern Japanese house.

“Yeah! The great Inosuke did!” he chirped making the [Hair Color] haired girl giggle.

She was teaching him, overall she was demanded to meet the man with her parents, they are clearly a noble people and they won‛t let their daughter have some low minded man to be with her.

In her relief, he learned so fast, in just two months, with the training, he managed to learn how to read, write and pronounce their names in a short period of time.

“Though, you need to know one more thing and...” she fiddled her fingers and started to wander.

“And?” he tilted his head, making her blush.

“I will teach you how to use other table utensils.” she blushed and they looked into each other‛s glowing eyes.

“Okay” he plainly said making the girl‛s eyes widened.

“Really?” she asked as his boyfriend only nodded.

“Well, I want to make a great impression on your parents.” he whispered audibly making her gaze softened.

“Aww thank you.” she hugged him as he returned it.

They watched the moonlight shine throughout the night.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

“Inosuke,” she groaned out, wrapping her arms around his as they both woke up.

“Hey princess.” he kisses her lips softly as she kisses back.

Month already passed as of today, you were meeting your parents, due to busy schedules being demon slayers yourselves, you manage to push it.

“Urgh, as much as I hate this day, I‛m too lazy to do this.” she pouted as the boy‛s eyes widened.

“Am I hearing shits or this is just normal for you?” he questioned as you rolled your eyes.

“C‛mon, let‛s get ready.” the [Eye Color] eyed girl yawned and started stretching and stood up as the black–blue haired boy stood up.

You cleaned up yourselves and started walking away. Tanjirou and the others knew what is happening.

Zenitsu can‛t just believe Inosuke got a girl before him.

[Y/n]‛s parents choose to buy a house near the headquarters, not just for themselves but for the security since they trust the Demon Slayer Corps with all their hearts.

“I‛m nervous,” she stated as he laughed out loud.

“I should be the one be nervous but the great Inosuke would never be!” he placed his hands on his hips.

Both of them were dressed normal, yes Inosuke half naked but you begged his boarhead to be taken off and of course he would do that.

Both shortly arrived at the girl‛s home, they were greeted by the servants on her home, their eyes seemimgly undressing the girl‛s other half, as she possessively intertwined their hands together.

“Ohh, are you jealous?” he snickered, whispering on her ear.

“No, they are jealous because I got you.” [Y/n] rolled her eyes and walked at the main door.

You were greeted once again by your servants, their eyes widened at the beautiful boy you were with.

“Mother, father? I‛m home.” she called out as a steps were heard from the wooden Japanese floors.

“[Y/n]! Welcome—” her mother‛s eyes widened in shock.

“Oh my goodness, darling!” her mother called out to her husband.

“You always pass our expectation, honey.” her mother engulfed with a hug and hugged your boyfriend which shockingly he gave back.

“Of course she would take a good looking guy in our home, darling.” her father walked beside her mother.

“You already have our blessing.” her mother spoke as you gasped.

“Really?” [Y/n] smiled and they were guided at the living room.

“Yes, now tell more stories about you.” which on your reliefs, you both passed everything.

Your hands intertwined together the whole time. Inosuke controlling his temper in front of her parents are also one of the miracles.