⚘ Tomioka Giyuu

f l u f f

It was a beautiful lovely day and you were in the mood, yes. In the mood to prank or mess up with your boyfriend; Giyuu.

"I can't wait for his fuckin' reaction!" well would you thought that the Wind Pillar is excited about it? Yes. Yes he is.

Since there was a bit rivalry between them, making you shiver in fear that maybe Shinazugawa will kill your boyfriend but you erased that off of your mind.

"Ohhh, poor Tomioka-san. I hope he won't be mad at you [Y/n]-chan!" Mitsuri said pouting a bit, making you giggled.

"It's not that bad guys, I don't know if he will forgive me too." you sighed making sure you have enough lovable state.

Also enough hugs and kisses if ever.

"Make sure to clean your mess after that [Y/n]-chan." the Insect Pillar smiled at you and you nodded.

"Yes ma'am! All will do!" you saluted and you looked at The other Pillars, actually waiting for the moment to Giyuu to come.

You told the other Pillars to act naturally, so he won't notice that everyone is watching.

You just wait at him at the Estate where everyone is in there except for your love.

"[L/n]-chan! He's here!" Rengoku said softly as he could, well he had a loud voice for goodness sake people.

You prepared you special weapon.

The bottled water.

You opened the cap and you waited the footsteps of the Pillar you waited for so long and you started to act.

"Giyuu! Giyuu!" you called out to him making his eyebrows raise.

"What is it?" he answered, walking up to yourside, looking at the water inside the bottle.

"Ne~ Ne~ I saw your friend inside." you glanced at him and you looked back at the bottle.

"Your friend is inside, take a look." you send him a cute little smile.

"Believe me my love! Look at this water" you looked at him again.

He sighed and finally looked at the water bottle, inside, his left eye was close.

"HIYA!" you pumped the bottle, water spurting in his face and you looked around.

"pfft-"

"Poor Tomioka-san."

He looked at you with a bad reaction.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"Giyuu!!" you chased after him and he looked at you, a bit mad.

"I'm sorry!" you hugged him, he's really soft for you and he don't want to hear you whining all the way to his house.

You brought up your towel and cleaned his wet face.

"Sorry, I really mean it but I don't know that you would walk out immediately!" you hugged him and you kisses his lips softly, making him blushed a bit.

"The others are watching" he answered making you pout.

"But! They also want me to do it."
You batted your eyelash at him and he sighed and got that look on his face

"Whatever." he held your hand walking back to his houdse to cuddle him and give him kisses all day.

The Pillars laughed all day remembering the trick that you did to him.

But he still loves you after that thing.