⚘ Akaza

f l u f f

Your gazed was deep into your beloved book. Meeting with the Uppermoons was just finished, gladly, it was a good meeting, nothing bad happened. You were just relaxing on your place at the Fortress.

“I will be their butler for 3 days if someone breaks into her reading.” Gyutarou said smirking as Daki rolled her eyes.

“Let her be, she has her own business.” She hissed as she looked at the [Hair Color] girl, reading her favorite book from afar.

“Gyokko will stop creating his great art if someone disturb her! ” the Uppermoon five said as some of them sweatdropped.

“B–but w–we‘re already disturbing her?” Hantengu said, a bit terrified as Gyokko looked at him as he shrunk.

You ignored the other uppermoon‘s remarks. You flipped another page as you analyze page by page, words by words. You were staying at your place for almost 3 hours after the meeting.

“She didn‘t even flinched at our noises!” Douma said frowning while looking at your direction.

“Maybe, attacking her would stop her from reading?” Kaigaku suggested as they shook their heads.

“She have great senses, I think she even have 7th sense that we don‘t have.” Gyutarou said as the others nodded in agreement.

You were already on the half of your favorite book, you don‘t mind anything than you and your book. Well, you share the bond together through thick and thin.

You scratched your head as you read a part about the character that disappointedly did something stupid. You sighed and continue reading.

Everyone went up, near you, you didn‘t make a glance on them or even talked back. They sighed in defeat when there was no choice but not to stop to your hobby.

Well your boyfriend was out for some attackings and some demon slayer hunting, leaving you alone and read your book peacefully.

An hour passed already, making it 4 hours of reading, you were already finishing your book as your eyes was already heavy from reading.

You fix your position, making a comfortable stance while reading. You breathe in and out and continued from it.

“Hey, I‘m back from my hunting, is she not yet done?!” Douma exclaimed, looking at the other uppermoons as they shake their head in dismay.

“She didn‘t even hunt, that makes her rank low though.” Nakime spoke from the ceiling, fixing her biwa.

“We really need to call Akaza!” Daki suggested.

“Well, she only relied on him though.” Douma added, gleaming.

That was the only thing they thought for stopping you, but before they make a move, they already felt the uppermoon 3‘s presence.

“Shut up, Douma. I‘m already here, what‘s the problem?” Akaza crossed his arm looking at each one of them.

“[Y/n] didn‘t stop from reading! It was already 4 hours ago.” Hantengu in his small form as your boyfriend looked at you.

He went beside you as he spoke, softly “[Y/n]?” your lips greeted with his, making your eyes softened, he while he added a kiss as called as you looked up at him.

“Akaza? What‘s the problem? I‘m tired.” you said, pouting as you parted away. You closed your book, adding a bookmark to it.

“C’mon, let‘s go home.” he carried you bridal style, as you cuddled up to his chest as their eyes widened at the sight.

“H–how?!”

“That bitch! She special treatment him!”

“That‘s unfair.”

“Be my butler Gyutarou, you think I didn‘t know that?” he looked at the demon as his eyes widened.

“How the hell did you know that?!” he grimaced as he smirked, kissing your forehead.