⚘ Douma

f l u f f
MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!

You remembered that dearest day, when you and your boyfriend, Douma saw each other.

You're the most beautiful girl he had ever seen than the others, and when he turned you into a demon? Goddamn you're just the chick for him. Well, you have a different colors of attitude since you became a demon and he absolutely love that!

As you were seating at the ceiling, you watch your boyfriend fighting a Pillar.

Her name was Shinobu? You thought and you snickered because you just heard your boyfriend saying;

"Ohhh, you're pretty." he smiled at the pillar making your blood really boiling.

You just want him saying you those cute phrases but even better.

"Tss, she's kinda weak." you rolled your eyes as the Pillar was all injured by your lover's attack from his blood art.

They both fought and one scene that makes you angry was really intimidating.

"That's it!" you went down from the ceiling, making the Insect Pillar frightened.

"U-uppermoon Seven..." she whispered.

"Oh yes I am darlin'" you went from behind her and grab her neck, still not looking at you.

"How dare you hurting him like that huh? You need to fight me first! Yes, you are pretty but not prettier than me!" you throw her at the wall, she caughed blood and you looked at him.

"Heeey baby, just relax there." he regenerate his wounds back to normal and he went near you, kissing your forehead.

"Really?! How can I relax Douma, after all the things you told her!" you used your [Demon Blood Art] power at her making her thumped at the floor.

"Oh c'mon [Y/n]-chaaan! You're still the one for me" he kisses your lips and you blushed a bit.

You faced the Pillar and you don't have the second thought to kill her, merciless.

You shot your Blood Art at her, making her knocked down. Finally dead.

"And I don't want you to eat her up." you rolled your eyes at him.

"Since you only ate girls or ladies, I'll take this bitch and eat it." you added then you went to her and start.

"Ehhh, but babyyy that's my target and my meal." he pouted then thought of something.

"But, you don't want me to eat you myself, don't I?" his voice got deep and you gulped in his voice

"What the heck love?! No way. Fine she's yours." You walked away but he got your wrist.

"Nevermind her, she's dead and I still want you, [Y/n]-chan" his playful voice is back as usual.

You burried your face into his broad chest and you heard and feel him chuckling because of your reaction.

"You are mine, mine only." you groaned and placed your arms on his chest looking around, checking if there are other enemies near you two.

He kisses your lips firmly and you kisses back.

"I love youuu, even though you are really possessive" he chuckled and you rolled your eyes at him.

"I love you too even though you are such a big dummy." you looked at him.

"But I'm should be the one to eat her up" he whined and you just facepalmed.

"I don't care, it's done now." you raised your eyebrows at him.

"You're just too cute!" he pinches your cheeks and kisses your forehead.

You two fought other Pillars and enemies as you two stays together no matter what happened.

Douma seems emotionless but his world became colorful as his eyes when he firstly saw you. You are his angel in this world full of demons.