1/Team Trench Coat And Timing

The two men I've described are in the photo above. This is the alternative cover I had in mind for the book, if you're wondering. Enjoy!

"Hello!!" said the man cheerfully. He was a tall, lanky man with brown hair, very messy brown hair, a medium brown Trench coat and a matching pin stripped suit. He had red converse shoes, or you could say, sandshoes and he stood there with hands in his pockets, staring at me.... Oh!

"Hello! I'm sorry... Got lost.... Wait I shouldn't be explaining myself, you should- who are you?" I rambled.

Before he could answer, another man came out of the box, this time in a dark blue Trench coat. He had black hair and blue eyes, unlike his mate, who had deep chocolate colored eyes.

He must have been just an inch shorter than the other man (and that is saying something, as the other man was at least 6'1"). I, on the other hand, was just 5'5".Disassapointing, I know.

"I'm the Doctor." said Brown Trench Coat.

I nodded slowly. "Okay... Doctor Wh-"

"Just the Doctor! Gosh, every time!" he mumbled the last bit.

"Right, sorry. We're you both in there? I mean, it's a small box." I said.

"Yeah.... Not so much. " Blue Eyes said.

"And who are you? " I asked Blue Eyes.

"Captain Jack Harkness, and who are you?" he said with an obviously flirty smirk-smile.

"Stop it..." The Doctor said.

"What, can't I even say hello?" Jack asked, still smirking.

"Even your hello is flirting. Just stop doing that, okay?" he told Jack.

"Fine, fine! I'll stop it.... Only if you-"

"Alex Holmes! My name's Alex Holmes, but you can call me Lexi." I said. God, they are already getting on my nerves.

"Wow, feisty." Jack said. Oh my gosh is he flirting... Again?!

"I know.. I'm awesome, aren't I?" I replied back. "So, how come I'm here?"

"Sorry?" they both said at the same time. I groaned.

"Last thing I remember, I was at work, in the shop. Next thing I know, I'm in my bedroom. So... How come I'm here? What happened?" I asked, wanting answers now.

"Well...-"

"And how come there is a police box in my bedroom?!!" I screamed, finally being awake enough to realize the absurdity of the situation.

"Look, we can explain okay? But before we do.." Jack started cautiously.

"Do you by any chance have a watch that looks like this?" Doctor said solemnly, showing me a watch. It was a fob watch. Like the ones you see in old movies. It had a metal chain attached to it and had some engravings on its front. Similar looking ones.....

"I think so yeah. Wait here." I said I reached toward my bedside table. There, it only one, but three watches like those were kept. All had similar engravings which looked like the back of a mechanical watch, just more complex. I showed them to Blue Eyes/Jack.

"Like these?" I proposed.

"Exactly like these..." Jack answered. He looked...fascinated by them.

"How did you get these?" The Doctor asked.

"Never mind that, you will answer my question first. What is this police box doing here?"

"Come in, let me show you." The Doctor said with a mischievous smile.

"In there?" I questiones. "It's a bit, small. Are you sure-" but he was already gone. Jack winked at me and followed the Doctors lead.

Oh, what was he up to now?

Okay!! That's it for this chapter. I'll be updating every week or two (hopefully, these take a lot of time to write) and leave them at truly annoying cliffhangers 😉.
Also, I wanted to thank Edenwinchester02 for the first comment here, I really appreciate it! Go check out her books, she's an awesome writer! I especially recommend her books if you are a Supernatural fan.
Right then. Hope this was a fantastic chapter for you, tell me if the characters are in.. Well,in character. Thank you!! Comment and vote as you please.

Published 1st January, 2020

Published
1st January, 2020