12/Sebastian Finds Out- II

Everyone in the room gave the three boys their names, the real names.

"Sebastian Barnes" the DI said. then,

"Alex Holmes"

"Captain Jack Harkness"

"The Doctor"

"Doctor Wh-"

"JUST The Doctor"

"Ok"

"Sit down please"

Riker slowly sat in the chair pointed at. Rocky and Ross sat on his either side. Sebastian spoke first. " So, Riker.... What did you see? No matter how crazy, you can tell me. Trust me, I've had a lot of crazy recently." e looked at The Doctor. He stared right back at him, so Barnes looked back at Riker.

"Ok... Um... How crazy am I to see a moving statue?" Riker asked, uncertainty coating his voice.

"Hella crazy" ross said, a 'omgwtf Rik' look on his face. Rocky leaned back on his chair and smacked him on the head. "Ow!" he mumbled and glared at Rocky. He just put a finger on his lips and gave him a stern gaze, telling him to shut the hell up.

"Not crazy at all, it's ok Riker, we believe you." Jack said. The Doctor nodded. A chorus of "you do?" rose in the room. He just hummed in agreement. Sebastian motioned for Riker to continue.

"I was hanging out with Rocky and Ross, when mom came in, telling us to turn off the video game. So, we went outside. Before we did, though, I had looked out of the window. There was a statue just outside the bank doors, across the street.
Then, believe it or not, about two hours later, the same statue, and I'm sure  it was the same one, was right outside the gate of our hotel's garden/cafeteria space?! I mean, what the hell?!!!"
Riker's voice had gotten a bit higher in pitch as he spoke.

Sebastian looked at Jack. No reaction from the Captain. "How do you not know it wasn't a different statue, or you just didn't notice the statue before?"

Riker looked down. Rocky and Ross looked at the boy. Riker finally gathered enough courage to speak, his voice shaking a little with every syllable. "Because I went there everyday. You know that, Rocky. We were writing songs that other day and I told you, One Fact Spill, remember? Rocky might've always come from inside the hotel, but I was out with mom everyday. I entered from the front gate.

That was a really big statue, so why bother moving it? There was no statue before, please, you have to believe me. I even asked the hotel staff, they said that they had never... Seen... That creepy ass statue... In their life. Please guys." Riker finished, looking at his brothers.

They didn't make eye contact, though. They were shook to the core. That was solid proof, and hey both had been with Riker when he interrogated basically everyone there. This was new information for the both of them. Now that Ross thought about it, he also came to the same conclusion.

"The statue moved" Ross and Rocky chorused, looked in front of them with blank expressions. Riker sighed in relief.

The Doctor gave the boys a caring, yet stern look. He had to make sure they stayed away.

"Promise that you three will stay away. Convince your parents to get away from this place you're staying at. It's attracted to something there, and you are in the line of danger. Don't try to investigate, we are on this case, and very close to cracking it. These statues are a massive threat, and not just to you. So promise, you will stay away"

All the brothers had to do was exchange a look.
"Anything to get away from those creepy things." Riker smiled weakly. Time to protect his family, he felt like he was responsible for their safety, being the oldest of 5 and all that.

"I'm so sorry, Riker. I should've believed you, why would have lied or made stuff up? You won't do that." Rocky, being closest to the eldest Lynch brother, gave Riker a bro hug and a sheepish smile. Riker said "it's all good" immediately.

"Thanks, Rik! You saved us, heh. We promise, ok guys?" Ross replied, because they still  hadn't said they promised.

The rest of the people in the room nodded in agreement. Alex silently awed at their cuteness, and Jack made a 'so cute!' pout, looking at Alex in agreement. They were adorable.

The Lynches left, leaving the Team in thought. They discussed the information, and got Sebastian to believe that aliens were real.
(In all honesty, they just made him take the Doctor's pulse, rest was pretty easy. He took it really well too!)

Now the actually tough part. Yes, this is not the tough part.
The word TARDIS slipped out. There was an explanation needed.

"Ah, what the hell. Hey Doc, he knows you're a Time Lord, let's introduce him to your Wife!" Jack said. The Doctor nodded, saying it was his 'Old Girl', not Wife.

Whatever, ugh.

(🤣Brits🤣)
(◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗)(✯ᴗ✯)

One Fact Spill(not a real thing): they say one thing about themselves which the other probably doesn't know, and they are totally random. So that they can get better at least kind of original ideas for their songs. 😊

Published,
10th July, 2020