8/Time to Explore (Finally)

"She's not telling me everything because its dangerous to do so right now. I don't- we don't know enough about the situation yet. I have to explore and poke stuff with a stick. Then she'll tell me. Am I right, girl?" the TARDIS hummed in agreement.

"Oh, right... That explains it. Hmmm...." I answered to the Doctor's rant.

"What?" Doc asked, confused, looking as if he was a cute baby duckling without his mother. He is a cute duckling, though. Anyways, " I think we should explore more than just by sitting here. Where are we?"
"The TARDIS."

UGH. BRITS!

"No, as in where have we landed?"
"Oh. London, 2007. Why?" Wow, he's dumb. Really dumb. Dumbest genius in the entire universe, I swear.

'If we had aready landed when the angels came in here..... Then...." I tried to prompt him further, push him to the answer, but to no avail.

"Thennn........!!!" For the last time, (not really) ugh. Brits.

"Then, they came from out there!" I pointed at the door.
"And here I thought you were just a dumb hillybilly who just get along with anything that breathes." Jess spoke up.

"Well, not only." I laughed.

"Ugh. Come on, we can all have a good flirt later." Doctor interrupted.

"Is that a promise, Doctor?" I flirted, still smirking.

The Doctor just rolled his eyes, murmuring a name, someone called 'Ianto Jones'.

"Who's that?"
"You'll see....... Spoilers."

I looked at him confused and he looked at me weird. Then he smiled and just turned around. The doors' beautiful creaking sound was heard as the TARDIS doors opened.

3rd Person's POV

"Is that Baker Street?" Alex asked.

"That's right, Cupcake." Jack said, coming out of TARDIS' shadow.

"What?" Alex glared.

"What?" Jack responded, sinking back in the TARDIS' shadow.

"Shut it and MOVE" Doctor started to walk towards the main road to get a taxi.

"Scotland Yard," he told the cabbie as he got in the back seat. Alex got in with him in the back while Jack got in the passenger seat.

"Why there?" Jack asked as the taxi drove away.

"I need some information. Dissapearing people's file, get some information about them. I need to find a link, know if the Angels are choosing their victims in a pattern or just hunting whatever they can salvage, like their normal ways. I also need the surveillance footage of the place where they were supposed to last be, those sort of thing can help me find out where our, uh, 'Angelic Weirdos' are hiding."

"I think you mean 'we'. We're helping you too, remember?
"Angelic Weirdos. Man, our new suspects really like an edgy nickname, don't they?" Alex said. She said with a slight edge in her voice. However, he remained oblivious. It wasn't until Alex nudged her elbow quite deep in the Doctor's side, that he realised he was supposed to say something and play along. He finally got the hint and agreed. They drove on, the cabbie now free of the suspicion and doubt that was in his mind.

"About 15 minutes later, they reached their destination. They all got out. Jack started to pay for the ride as Alex waited alongside him, patiently. The Doctor, on the other hand....

"Oh! Sorry sir. Right. This way, please. I'm so sorry sir. I didn't realise."
"It's all good. It's not like you know me. Come on, Jack! You too Lex! he called out, "they're with me." He told the guard . They followed, honestly annoyed at his damn impatience.

"Who did he think you were?" Alex asked.

"The head of the British Government, apparently." The Doctor replied, all the while looking at a wallet like thing with almost curiosity.

"Wow, that guy has some high standards. Seriously..." Jack commented.

"Tell me about it!" They all chuckled. The Doctor put the wallet thing back in his pocket. Alex was curious but decided to keep quiet.

"Man, I love Psychic Paper." Jack saw Alex's expression and chuckled again.

"That wallet thing had Psychic Paper; it shows whatever you want the person to see." He told her.

"Then why are you saying that man had high standards? Doesn't that make the Doctor the fancy one?"

"He is fancy, but that's not the point, I guess." Jack blurted.

"OI!" The Doctor scowled, then answered "I just wanted him to think of someone with high authority. It was really just up to him, what he wanted to think. Really helpful, this thing." He patted his pocket.

They finally went inside to find the DI of this place.

No, it's not gonna be Wholock.

I'm so sorry for that goddamn late update. You know what a Writer's Block is? ell, I keep ahead of my chapters, but I'm out of inspiration. Really out of inspiration. Also, I've got a 'Typer's Block' and an 'Editor's Block' where I just cant bring myself to type and edit the whole chapter. Sorry, again.

Also, I'm planning to publish this book at a different profile of mine. without the A/N s and 'sorry' end notes. Tell me if you would like that. Ya know, read this without any interruptions. God knows why I put so many A/N s when I hate them myself, lol.

(Sorry about the rant.... Vote and comment!)

Published,
3rd April, 2020