3/Getting Off Topic!

"Now, 'bout those watches," Doctor started "where did you get them?"

"I came home, just last week, around 5 pm to find a packet. Looked from Amazon-" I said.

"The shopping website?" Jack asked.
"No, the jungle. Anyway-"
"Really?" Jack smirked. Honestly....

"Jack...." Doctor began.

"What? Jack asked with a sweet smile, feigning innocence.

"It's all right, doctor. It's not his fault that his primitive brain can register and spew out many things,
but not sarcasm." I commented coolly.

Doctor snorted, then started to laugh uncontrollably, whereas Jack just mumbled about and looked away. But that didn't help. I had seen it. He was blushing!

"What's your age?" Doctor spoke, finally composing himself.

"I'll be nineteen next month. You?"
"I'm 905 years old." Doctor smirked.

"Well.... You look good for a 905 year old alien. What's your secret?" I chirped.
"I moisturise."
"Still..... Looking good...."
"You should see me in the mornings."

"Okay. Jack and I both said together, monotonously.
Now it was the Doctor's turn to blush and hide his face while we laughed uncontrollably.

"Okay, enough. That's enough getting off topic!" The Doctor shouted.

Doctor's POV

"Okay, enough. That's enough getting off topic!" I shouted. I needed to know how she got these watches. I might not be so alone after all.

"For that, Jack needs to stop flirting." Alex murmured.

"I was just saying hello!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well apparently, that's flirting for you as well." Alex shot back.

"Okay....Okay.....Okay. Alex- What?" I paused. Alex was glaring at me. Why? What did I do wrong?

"Don't call me Alex!" She screamed.

"You told us we could call you Lexi but never told us not to  call you Alex!" I screamed back.
"I was just being polite!"

 "Talk about getting off topic." Flirty McFlirt huffed.

Then Jack and Al- Lexi started arguing.

*sigh*  Oh My Gallifrey.......

I'm so, so sorry. this update was so late and so short. I know, very disappointing for the few who are actually reading this as it goes along. I,m sorry. ill try my best to update as well as I can. however, the updates are going to be veryyyy irregular, as I just said, my exams are coming up. and after that, 10th grade. I'm not exactly free to read, let alone write!! still, ill try my best. see ya! Later haters.

And also, one more time,

Published,2nd February, 2020

Published,
2nd February, 2020