11/ Sebastian Finds Out- I

Ross, Rocky and Riker Lynch (in order)^

Jack kept on whispering. Why didn't he understand?! They needed to do this, if they didn't they would be in a lot of useless trouble.

"He doesn't need to know!"
"Yes, he does! He's too into the case!"
"What do you mean by that?" Sebastian demanded.

What Jack and the Doctor didn't realise, was that they weren't whispering anymore.

Jack spoke up first.

"What part did you hear?" He politely asked.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and answered. "Just the part where John, here," he pointed accusingly at the Doctor, "said that 'I don't need to know.' What don't I need to know?"

Jack hesitated. as much as he just wanted to say it out loud, he wanted the Doctor to give him permission, no matter how unwillingly. That was the whole point of the argument, after all. He looked in the Doctor's eyes. When they met each others eyes, the Doctor stared him down but Jack held his ground well. The Doctor eventually looked down at the ground, breaking eye contact. He looked back up and nodded, holding back a tired sigh. Jack gave a thankful smirk (yeah, yeah ik, ik) and answered Barnes' question.

"We will tell you, I promise. but first, you need to tell me something-"

"What?" Barnes eagerly asked, happy to get a chance to get answers. Jack glared at the DI

"-If you wouldn't have interrupted me, you would've found out! Do you believe in... Extraterrestial life?"

Sebastian looked at Jack like he was joking.

"After the Battle of Canary Wharf, you would hardly find anyone who doesn't at least consider the possibility-"

"I've had a few people like that-"

"And I think I would still need more proof as to aliens existing than 6 feet tall, floating peppershakers!!"  Barnes completed.

Alex shifted on her foot. "You know, I'm surprised I believed it, he's right..."

Barnes' attention immediately went to Alex. "Oh wait, you knew as well. I forgot. You don't know what to think, huh?"

Jack liked Alex, she was so cool to hang out with. So, he felt that he had to do something to defend his friend. "She just joined this 'team', it is not her fault. Please." He looked at Barnes, eyes pleading but posture in a defence stance (aww).

Sebastian glared at Jack. They had a glare-off. Eventually, Sebastian looked away. Someone had entered.

The woman stuttered out an apology for not knocking, "But we have a problem, and a witness."

"What's the problem?" The Doctor and Sebastian chorused, looked at each other for a second, and then back at the girl.

"Here sir, the report. You can see the problem, the witness is outside. Once you hear the witness, you'll either see him as crazy or you'll see the problem."

"What do you think, Claire?" Sebastian asked, going through the report.

"I'm not sure yet, sir. I don't know what to think." Claire answered. Yeah well, what's new?

Sebastian looked over the report. The witness was called Riker Lynch. he was with his siblings Rocky and Ross, but they didn't seem to believe him either. He called them in.

Two blonds walked in, with a brunet. The taller blond had his bangs on one side longer that the other (or so it seemed), which were to a side. The other one had a classic hairstyle. The brunet had shoulder length hair, and looked almost as buff as Sebastian. The brunet introduced himself as Rocky, the classic blond was Ross, so the weird bangs guy was Riker, the witness. 

I hope you liked the chapter! It was gonna be longer, but that was going to become too long. I hope you liked this chapter! Tell me if you know who these people are, yes, they are real people hehe. You don't need to know who they are to understand the story, though. See you soon, hopefully!!

Published,
5th July, 2020