4/ The Mystery Of The Time Lords

Finally got a new update up. Hope you like it!!

I mustered up enough strength to shout, "Can we move on? Thank you!" These people are so distracting.... Wait, that didn't sound right...

I'm hanging around Jack too much.

"Right. Well, there were no usual details, just written that it was from Amazon, the shopping website, and that it was for me. I asked my landlady why she entered my room without asking as she isn't like that. She said that she had never even seen a package similar to that one!! Lexi exclaimed.

"Got it. So Jess-" Jack said.
"Jess?!" Lexi shot back, scowling.
"Im not calling you Alex..." Jack smirked. AGAIN!!
"Acceptable. You were saying?"

"Wait really?" I asked.
"Yes, Jess is a pretty cool name! You were saying?" She said, eyes twinkling.

"I was saying...." Jack started cautiously, "that unless your landlady was lying, someone sneaked in your room, placed the package and ran? I mean, no offense, but you don't seem so important or a necessary link." He finished.

"None taken. I was thinking the same thing too, in fact." She replied honestly.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Ya know, most would be offended by that." I said.

Wow, what a woman. 

"I think there are more important things at hand. This machine-" Alex said.

"- It's bigger on the inside, what's so confusing about that?" Handsome said, nose crinkling, annoyed.

"-Not good enough for me. you're going to give me a good enough explanation later, Spaceman!!" Alex shouted.

"Okay Earth Girl!" Doctor shouted back.

"It was the Heat of the Moment....... Telling me what your heart meant.... Heat of-"  I was cut off from my amazing singing by...

"Shut it!" Doc and Jess shouted.

Yup. You guessed it. The annoyingly beautiful couple.

Come on. Let's just be honest here. You ship them too, yeah?

"Then.... you'll explain how you even got here it the first place- later!" she said as I opened my mouth to interrupt.

"Now, back to these watches. they don't have what they should. They are ordinary watches now." he said. 

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes. They do have some residual time energy left. They must have had a Time Lord in them sometime, but that's gone now." Doctor replied.

Poor man. All alone in the universe with the burden of looking after it. how does he even manage to do all this without breaking down every once in a while?

'Hope. Love. Harry Potter.' A voice in my head said.

'Me!' It added. I laughed internally.

"Well that mystery is over now." I commented.

I'm so, so sorry. I can't really update because of the exams. After that, I'll have a tough year coming up, so the updates will be quite slow. But I promise you, I have full intentions of completing this book!! I would've updated sooner anyways, but I write the chapters in a notebook that I have whenever I'm free, like at school or something. So, I have to type it on a computer which I don't always have access to. I could use my phone, but that's wayyyy too tedious, so it takes time to get these chapters ready for publishing. Still, I'll update as much as possible. Hope you liked this chapter, enjoy!! Vote and comment !! ( IT IS NOT A RE-QUEST. VOTE AND CO-MMENT OR YOU WILL BE EX-TER-MI-NA-TED!!! ) (lol.)

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Published,
22nd February, 2020