13/Sebastian Finds Out- III

Hehe I finally got an update!!Thank you, to @okiibroitried because it was your help that really got me through the chapter writing (:D).....Tell me what you all think!

The Doctor led The Gang (yes, we're calling them 'The Gang'. No, it is not a Scooby Doo reference.) out of the precinct (but that was a reference ;D). He hailed a cab and gave him the location. When they finally reached their destination, The Doctor sauntered away like before, and Jack quickly paid, so as not to be left behind.
They reached in front of the marvellous machine, the beautiful navy-prussian blue box, with a soft glow of light coming out of the windows. The top of box had a bulb which looked like an old fashioned light but it was glowing softly as too. The double doors had a silver handle, and a white banner on its top. It also had the glow. But, it had the words "POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX" written over it in black, bold letters. Sebastian took in the appearance of the 6 feet tall box, mesmerised by it. It might've looked like a normal box due to it's old wooden finish, but this guy was a detective. And considering it's owner was an alien, he was willing to bet the box was too.

Jack spun around with his arms up to shoulder height. "What do you think?" 
"A Police Public Call Box?" Sebastian gave them a worried look. "This is the crazy thing you had to show me? I'm still excited, though!" "Go inside." Jack unlocked the TARDIS and grinned evilly at Sebastian. He smiled back shyly. This whole was still somewhat unnerving for him.

Sebastian slowly walked in the TARDIS. He stepped inside for a moment, glancing around. "No way!!" The three chuckled as he hurried out and circled around the TARDIS to make sure there was no invisible section that he had missed on the first glance. 'This cannot be real!' Sebastian was thinking to himself. The Doctor got ready to lip sync with his next words, which he had heard so many times but never got old. Just like he did with Martha. Ah, good ol' Martha Jones.

 "It's bigger on the inside!" "Oh really? I didn't notice!" Doctor said with a serious expression, then smiled cheekily at the memory.

 "I wondered if there was a kitchen." Alex added with a blunt tone to her voice, "that seemed much more important than 'it's bigger on the inside'." Alex mocked and giggled at Sebastian's shocked face. She crossed her arms. "Plus 'it's smaller on the outside' sounds much better. Boring people." She mumbled to herself, earning an amused smirk from Jack. He raised an eyebrow at 'John', who had an amused look on his face, still looking at Sebastian's shocked one.

"You really love hearing people say that, don't you?"
"900 years, never gets old."

 The Doctor grinned at the thought of his previous companions freaking out after seeing the inside of his beloved machine for the first time.

"Now that that's covered, hurry up! Lots to do! Find the missing people, find whatever's taking them, and hope nobody is trying to take over the Human Race-"
"Again."

Jack interrupted rather abruptly. The Doctor nodded along with Jacks comment and ran into the TARDIS, with Alex hot on his heels. Jack shoved Sebastian into the TARDIS, who was still in shock. "Now, hold onto something, or you'll end up in the hospital room!"

"There's more to this madness?!"

"Allons-y!"

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

Published,
16th August, 2020