Parallelism of Fine Dining and Fast Food

Sanya couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised as she scanned her notebook at what she'd managed to write as they went.

They'd gotten a few names of those who were possibly involved in the attack, along with names of those who'd known it was to happen.

Not only did they have names, but also the address of Miraz's and his rebels' 'Congregation Hall', so she'd called it.

"We'll have men there by the time the sun sets." She heard the elder King reassure his brother as he steered him out by the shoulder once they'd been told Jadis had to be taken back to her cell.

She followed the Kings, a seemingly thoughtful Lilith at her side.

"I don't trust her. She wouldn't just- GIVE us that." Edmund muttered, mostly ignoring his brother. The brunet King's anger- dare he admit it, near fear- of the woman had subsided, and now he was left, albeit wary, determined for her demise.

"Perhaps the decreased sentence was enough of an encouragement." His brother spoke, trusting his brother enough to drop his hand from his shoulder as they left the prison.

Edmund snorted, "She'd drug a child before she gave a toss about a legal adjustment to her sentence."

"Ed." His brother hissed warningly as they stepped out into the sun once more, holding the door open for the chef and Sanya. "Of course she'd care. It's a reduced sentence. As dark a bitch as she is, I'm sure even SHE can't enjoy it in there."

Edmund shrugged as they neared the cars, "God knows, with her. You took the Porsche?"

"It was requested." Peter replied, glancing back at Lilith, who he was surprised hadn't replied. Instead, she seemed shyer, quieter than she ever had around them as she gave a shrug.

"Well," Edmund spoke, already nodding thanks at the driver for opening the door for himself and Sanya, "I'll see you back at the palace."

"You too." Peter replied, heading towards his own vehicle.

"It was good to see you again." Lilith spoke with a smile as Sanya finally looked up from her notes to bid them farewell.

"You, too." She replied genuinely, waving her notebook slightly, before climbing into the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up with you?" Peter spoke curiously as they pulled out of the prison gates, tailgating the car his brother was in.

"Me? Nothing." Lilith replied with a small shrug. "What made you ask that?"

"You're quiet." He pointed out, glancing sideways to her before adding, "You're never quiet."

"I am when I sleep."

"Was it what Ed said?" He asked after a moment.

"What Ed- oh! About remembering my place? It was valid and truthful. Besides, maybe I like being quiet sometimes."

"No one 'has a place', Lilith. That's not what- Ed didn't mean it like that."

"He did."

"Perhaps. But-" Your place is wherever you want it to be. Preferably beside m- "He wasn't in the best mood, he won't have meant offence."

"Well, I wasn't offended. What do you think about what Jad- you missed the turning." She pointed out, frowning as she turned to watch the other King and Sanya's car disappear from sight.

"I know, we're taking a detour." The blond decided, seeing the redhead sit back in her seat properly and look at him, confused. "Fancy something to eat?"