Headlines

3rd September 2021

From Lord to King

As of the 2nd September 2021, Lord Caspian of Telmar has secured his right to England's throne, alongside the 5 current Pevensies with his proposal to Queen Susan. Her Majesty, second daughter of the late King Frank and Queen Helen, accepted the Lord's marriage proposal in the garden of Cair Paravel not 3 months after the last Royal Wedding between King Edmund and Queen Sanya.

The wedding is thought to be commencing this coming December, one week before the anniversary of Queen Lilith's passing. It is clear by our Monarch's most recent announcement that the day is meant to be kept as one of the celebration of life, and so...

-
21st February 2022

Queen of the Queer

The LGBTQ+ community have been at the height of celebration ever since the youngest Queen of England, Her Majesty Lucy Pevensie, announced her courtship with Jill Pole, daughter of the Earl of Warwick. Rumours of the young women's relationship surfaced in November of last year when it was discovered that Jill had moved into Cair Paravel, along with her two cats, Kira and Missy.

Despite many suspicions of the relationship being forged in order to increase representation within the English Monarchy, many more are showing their avid support globally via social media, through the means of...

-
15th November 2022

It's a Girl!

At 11pm on the 14th November 2022, we were gifted with Princess Samara Pevensie, firstborn of King Edmund and Queen Sanya, and the first heir to the Throne of England. Despite the royal couple keeping mostly private at this time, our reporters were told by a beaming Queen Susan that her sister-in-law and niece were doing "incredibly well", with her sister, Queen Lucy, adding that their brother was "over the Moon" and that they all were "delighted" at the latest addition to the Pevensie family.

While no other pictures or information of the new parents and/or child have been released, it is said that the labour lasted seven hours, and that the baby weighed...

-
28th October 2023

A New High Queen in Sight?

Much alike the suspicions and rumours that had occurred about his sister and her current fiancée, Jill Pole, those of High King Peter's courtship with Lady Lildana were not untrue either. His Majesty made the announcement during an interview with BBC News, stating that Lady Lildana has been 'everything he needed' after the tragic loss of his wife, High Queen Lilith, 3 years earlier.

It is known to many of the Her Highness' kind and compassionate nature, and many are supportive of the idea that England may very well be seeing a new High Queen within the coming years...