There's Prying Eyes Everywhere.

"Hey, spitfire."

Lilith halted her flee as she reached the hospital doors at the sound of the old nickname.

"It wouldn't be proper for a High Queen to be rushing so." The Lord spoke, catching up with the redhead as she turned to glare.

"I don't give a toss."

"I didn't think you would." Caspian replied with a short laugh, "But come on, you're not the one to run away like that. Come talk, somewhere-" he glanced around. "Away from prying eyes."

"There's prying eyes everywhere."

Yet Lilith allowed herself to be lead to the cafeteria.

"You haven't called me that in forever." She spoke minutes later, accepting the coffee she was handed as the Lord sat across from her.

"I haven't had chance." But then the brunet's smile faded, "What happened, Ame- Lilith? You ran."

"I ran so I didn't almost get Gryff killed again." She replied matter of factly, taking a sip of her drink before making a face, "Yikes that's hot."

Caspian rolled his eyes, "It's steaming- of course it's hot. What do you mean nearly get Gr- Sanya killed again?"

"The attacks- the torturing-"

"Wasn't your fault."

"Now you're sounding like Peter."

"Well then he's right!"

Lilith scowled, getting to her feet, "If this is all we're going to discuss-"

Caspian grabbed her wrist quickly, "It's not. I was going to ask how yesterday went, too. After everything. Did you get them all?"

The Queen dropped into her seat, feeling far more in her comfort zone once more.

"Well. We rounded them all up- all we could remember, anyway. Well, one or two escaped but- no one's perfect." She replied with an over dramatic shrug.

Caspian gave an amused nod of agreement.

"Lou's okay?"

"'Course he is. We kicked ass."

"I'd expected nothing less. I'm sorry- I didn't- I left with the Pevensies."

Lilith shook her head, "Don't be. I should've gone, too, really. You went with Susan- it was sweet. Because you looove her."

Caspian gave a short, embarrassed laugh, suddenly finding his mug fascinating. "Perhaps... anyway! No! I'm not taking this bullying!"

Lilith laughed, sipping her now-cooler coffee, "I can bully you all I like! I'm High Queen!"

"Talk about abusing your position." Caspian scoffed, sitting back.

"Is she now?"

"I'm doing nothing of the sort!" Lilith lied terribly but quickly as her husband appeared.

"Such a liar."

"Low blow, Cas." The redhead scowled to her friend again, yet he shrugged and got to his feet.

"I'll leave you two to it."

"Sus- they're still up there. In the family waiting room, now." Peter told the Lord who smiled with a nod.

"See you, Spit."

"Fuck off, Cas."

"Not very 'proper language', Your Majesty."

Lilith glared, snatching her coffee from the hands of her husband once he'd sat in Caspian's recently and attempted to steal her drink.

"Mine. Get your own. And no one's listening."