An Innovative Way of Handling Hangovers

"No."

"What do you mean, 'no'? You love rugby!"

"I don't trust you." The younger King replied bluntly, looking between his brother, sister's boyfriend, and cousin. "You wouldn't all have come together for a rugby game. Do you even know what rugby IS, Eustace?"

"I- well- of course I-"

"Of course he does." Peter spoke pointedly, momentarily glaring at his cousin. "Caspian enjoys it too, don't you, Cas?"

"I know every team there is. Every rule. Every professional player. Every league." Was what the brunet replied, not even attempting seriousness.

Peter looked to his brother after giving the Lord an unimpressed look. "Look- we've got the tickets booked- just come on, it's been ages since you went!"

"Yes, because I only used to go with Dad. And he's dead."

The High King threw his head back in exasperation as his brother turned, even if he did turn to grab his coat.

"See! Easy." Caspian clapped the blond King on the back with a smirk.

"I'll exile you." Peter threatened in a hiss before the small group headed towards the awaiting car.

"Look- no, Jesus- fucking shoot, mate-"

Peter was momentarily frightened at seeing Edmund so animated- it was almost like he was a human being.

Eustace, who had quickly googled about rugby, kept saying into the younger King's ear, "But that was a try, wasn't it, he should get only... is the field 100 metres long? It doesn't look so..."

It was when Eustace pointed out that the whole team wasn't wearing jerseys of precisely the same shade that Edmund lost his temper and screamed at him, before storming off to a more secluded area.

"Should we go after him?" Caspian asked, looking at the younger brunet, who was yelling himself hoarse at the team again.

"No, time's almost up and- yep, there's the whistle. Who wo- Red Rams?"

"It's Redingensians Rams." His cousin told him pointedly. "And no, the other team won-"

"Leicester Lions!" The groom-to-be came back, grinning, his foul mood evaporated. "I knew they'd win- I should call Sanya, LIONS, after all-"

'Do NOT let him call me, I'll probably laugh and give it all away, or demand him to come back to me, which he will, or- well, something bad. Anyway, I'm not to be disturbed!'

'Girl's night?' Peter had asked, looking curious as to what was so important she couldn't be disturbed.

She had snorted after that. 'Don't be stupid. A time of solitude- and music, a bath, books, movies, food. It's MY kind of bachelorette party.'

Peter broke out of the memory. "You can't! No- she can't be disturbed!"

"What? Why?" His brother looked at him, even more suspicious now.

"She's- having a conversation with her family- long one, about your wedding- and- she told me not to let you or anyone disturb her!"

"Isn't her family in India?" The other blond, not catching on, asked.

Caspian subtly trod on his foot. "There are mobile phones, young Eustace."

Edmund, far from looking MORE suspicious, looked contemplative. "Oh- maybe it's because we aren't having an Indian Muslim type wedding- she told me her family was okay with it but-"

"It's definitely that!" Peter said, almost sobbing in relief, catching hold of his arm and fixing his hat. "Come on, we'll go have drinks in the name of the Lions, since you're not allowed to go back to your fiancée."