No Suits in Camden

"Oh, that's so sweet!" Lucy spoke that breakfast as her elder sister and Caspian told her of their plans.

Susan smiled with a nod, "We were hoping to tell you all together but I haven't seen either of the boys- there's no doubt Edmund and Sanya are together somewhere."

Lucy nodded, starting back on her eggs, "I think they left the party together last night- Ed texted me an hour ago to let me know he'll be back soon from her place."

"Why were they at her's?" Caspian asked, looking between the sisters.

"Somewhere different to the castle?" Lucy suggested, Susan nodding in agreement.

"Plus she won't be living there much longer, will she? Where's Peter, then? We lost him last night..."

"We did." The Lord realised. "He just vanished."

"Oh, he text me last night asking where I was about 2, so he must've head back not long after the fireworks. He's probably still in his room."

The elder Queen frowned sympathetically, "I thought you'd have been with him, Lu."

"Me? No, I- made a friend. I had a sleepover at her's."

"Oh, who's this? Peter said you'd made a friend."

"Jill. Jill Pole. You know, Eustace's-"

"Girlfriend."

"Friend." The younger queen corrected her sister matter of factly. "And I invited her around later, she wants to see Rheia."

"I feel like you forget Rheia isn't yours." Caspian spoke, amused.

"I know." Lucy replied with an over dramatized eyeroll. "But she LIVES in the same house as me- well, Palace. Anyway, Sanya won't mind."

"She probably won't." Susan agreed fairly. "Anyways, I suppose I should start packing."

"Chloe'll do that for you, won't she?"

"I can pack perfectly fine myself, Lu. Besides, if I have a member of staff to do so, I wouldn't know what's where."

The younger Queen rolled her eyes, "As long as you have clothes with you! It doesn't- wait, when're you leaving?"

Susan and the Lord shared a glance.

"We were thinking tomorrow."

"So soon?"

"I'm not moving in straight away, Lu. I shan't be long."

Lucy frowned, poking at the remainder of her eggs, "But it'll get so lonely!"

"Nonsense! You've Ed and Sanya-"

"I don't enjoy third wheeling."

"Peter."

The youngest Queen scowled at her sister, "Su- I don't even know what to say to him!"

"Lucy!"

"But I don't! I've tried but-"

"We've just to give him time. He was getting better."

"But now he's back in his room again!"

"Perhaps he's just tired." Caspian suggested optimistically, silencing himself at the sisters' looks he got.

"You'll be fine, Lu. And with Jill, too! I'm sure you'll entertain yourself."

"I'm sure YOU two'll be entertaining yourselves." Lucy retorted and- well, the elder couple's reactions truly weren't hard to guess.

-----

"I thought I didn't have to take them anymore!"

"No, you didn't." Edmund told his scowling fiancée with an amused glance as they strolled through the Gardens, an energetic Rheia leashed but darting here and there, fatter than she had ever been. "You just thought we forget about them because of- everything."