Chapter 8 | The Little Luna's

THIRD PERSON POV

As Imperia made her way down the stairs, she can't ignore the stench of decaying corpse that's coming from the basement. When she step her foot at the last step of stairs, she was greeted by piles of dead bodies being stack at the wall.

"They don't even properly dispose the body like they should have. What kind of establishment is this?" Hotep asked as she follows Imperia through the dark hallways.

"Ignore them and find my sisters. You have my permission to kill all those who in your path! Search then now!" Hotep grins before leaving Imperia on her own.

As soon as Imperia walk upon an intersection that leads to multiple places, a guard suddenly appeared and stop the vampire from going any further.

"You have no authorisation to be here! Leave before I force you to ..." before the guard manage to finish his sentences, Imperia grabbed a hold on his neck and breaks it, killing him instantly.

"I would normally drink your blood but I'm in a hurry. Now, what is your story?" Imperia pierce one of her fingers into the guard's brain and explored his memory.

As she was on a mission to find her sisters through the guard's memory, someone suddenly standing behind her, curious to what is happening.

"What are you doing?!" Imperia heard a voice before she released the guard's head and face yet another human.

"I'm here to find Zena and Zilla. Show me to where they are." The human who came across the vampire killing his colleague were astounded. When his eyes looks down on the motionless man on the floor, he knows that if he say something out of context, he will suffer the same fate.

"Spare me and I will show you where they keep them. They are the professor's greatest creation and they possessed the very thing the professor needed to accomplish his goal." Imperia was not having it when the human referring her sisters like text subjects.

"You are currently talking to a pureblood vampire. What have you done to my sisters, the princesses of Gotus is not acceptable. But I will give you credit for being the first polite human since I stepped foot into this hole." The human was grateful and lead the vampire to where the facility kept their test subjects.

"What is your position here in the establishment?" Imperia asked while being wary of her surroundings. Even though the human seem trustworthy, she should be careful. Imperia knows how human mind works. Once they feel that they could control the situation, they will show their real colours regardless.

"I am a lab technician. Sometimes I helped the professor with his experiments but I never torture them." Imperia scoffs.

"You helped the professor in his experiments, that is torture in my opinion. Now, I should tell you that if you lied to me, the consequences will be vary from death or eternally in pain." the human acknowledges Imperia's warning by showing her the door to where her sisters should be.

"Zena and Zilla should be here. To be honest, when I asked for a job here, I didn't expect that this is the type of experiment they do. I was told that this facility was trying to find a cure for incurable diseases. They claimed to have the best medical team and minds in the field. I was stupid. When I saw what your accomplices had done to the rest of the guards and the brains of this experiment, something woke up. I know I'm doing he right thing." Imperia watches as the human opens the door towards a medical examination room.

"Imperia? Is that you?" Imperia searches for the voice and when she landed her eyes on her sisters, she was devastated. Imperia walks towards the glass that keeps her from hugging her sisters and was about to shatter it to pieces with her fist when the human stops her.