Chapter 9 | The Werewolf & Basilisk

IMPERIA'S POV

"Who are these creatures?" Keres asked when she walks into Miss Kingston's basement where I kept both Zena and Zilla's husbands.

"That werewolf is Zena's husband. The one next to him is Zilla's husband. He's a basilisk." Keres was as shock as I was.

"So those child that has been harassing Caleb since he came are theirs?" I nod.

"They really go through when they said they're making hybrids out of us. Those human tainted the Luna bloodline from the core itself. Is this part of Baracus's plan as well?" I honestly have no idea and I don't have any answers for her question.

"I thought so. Anyway, now the real question is, will those children survive? I never heard of any hybrids manage to survive in the outer world except those who came from the very depths of the underworld. Do you have answers for that?" I smiled.

"I gave them a taste of my blood. They should be living for a very long time." I heard Keres sighs beside me as I look down on both the werewolf and basilisk.

"I told my sisters that I will do whatever it takes to save their husbands. Now that I'm here, I'm not sure if I can do what I'd promised them." I have tried many ways to know what exactly happening with their body. But nothing has yet to show me the result that I wanted to know.

"They have been injecting with some kind of liquid to make them weak. I guess the human knows that once they have offsprings of themselves, the male tend to be overly protective of their going ones. Maybe they tried to revolt and this is what happened to those who tried to go against the system." Keres kneels down Between the two creatures and place her hands on their chest.

"Surprisingly, they're still alive. I think I can remove the liquid from their blood vessel. Maybe that's the way to wake up." I was speechless.

"What? Whether I like it or not, they're still the husbands of Gotus's princesses. They're a prince and as a servant I shall fulfil my duty to save my princes." I took a few step back when Keres's golden hair transformed into the colour of crimson.

"Is this a bad time?" Suddenly I heard Evangeline's voice behind me.

"Not really. Is there anything you need from me?" The human seems to be contemplating whether she should say it or not. I tape wrist to tell her that she's wasting my time.

"I'm sorry. But, if you have some time later this evening, I want to have a little of your time for my thesis." I? But there is another figure standing behind her. It's Caleb.

"Caleb, why are you hiding behind Evangeline like so?" He finally shows himself to me.

"Those kids has been a menace to reckon with. I don't think my heart can take it if they decided to carry me into he air once again." So they can fly now? I hope Hotep can handle them.

"I asked Hotep to as their tutor for the time being. As much as I don't want the next generation of Luna to be as careless as she is, she was born to rule and I just don't have the time. You don't have to worry anymore. And of course. I will meet you this evening." Now that it's settle, their attention then focused on Keres who's still in the middle of extracting the mysterious liquid from my both my sister's husbands.

"What is she doing?" Caleb asked without using honorific. Keres didn't react because she have to keep his attention to what she's currently doing.

"She's in the middle of saving them. It's best that you two wait outside. We still have no idea what is actually coming out from their body. We don't want any of you to be the next bearer, do we?" It didn't take long for them to get their butt out from the basement.