𝖝𝖎𝖝. Lost Lover

◤ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 : ❛ lost lover ❜ ◢

          KLAUS WAS FURIOUS WITH THE WITCHES FOR WHAT HAPPENED AT THE BAYOU. Don't get her wrong, Marisol was pissed herself because she got an arrow in her stomach that had some type of poison or enchantment that made her feel to the ground and Hayley had also gotten hurt, which sucked, but she wasn't bursting at the seams like Klaus was.

And, she supposed, he had a right to. Hayley, the woman carrying his child, almost got killed and he almost lost his child, but he also hadn't shown so much care for the baby so it was perplexing. Sometimes, like these, he was furious and seemed to fixated on keeping Hayley safe. Other times he ignored her and forgot about her existence, keeping her locked up in the house for her protection, going along with his plans for world domination starting with New Orleans and taking down Marcel.

Marisol would almost call it amusing to see if she wasn't so mad herself. Hayley could have died – the baby could have died – and that just meant another child she failed to protect when she had given her word that she would. She had promised to herself and to Hayley that she would protect the baby, just like she had promised Ophelia she would protect Magus. But unlike last time, she would not fail Hayley and those pesky little witches almost made her break her promise.

Those pesky little witches would have to pay, and time away from the bayou made her realize how much she fucking hated witches again. They needed to pay for hurting her and Hayley (but also Rebekah, though Marisol didn't consider her a friend but more of an ally so it didn't really matter that she got hurt), like how Ophelia needed to pay for cursing her.

But Ophelia was long gone so she would just have to make due with getting revenge on the witches who were currently alive.

Marisol flipped through a book as she waited for Klaus to return to Sophie, Rebekah waiting with her. "How much longer is this going to take?" she asked the Original, because this was taking up too much of her time and she could be with Hayley or Marcel or getting revenge on her own.

"Be patient," Rebekah told her with an eye roll before muttering, "And here I thought you were a woman who liked to take her time..."

She raised an eyebrow, looking up from the book and turning to Rebekah. "What do you mean by that? I have never claimed to be a patient woman," she said clearly.

"Well, you certainly kept Elijah waiting before," Rebekah brought up and Marisol huffed.

"I didn't keep Elijah waiting, I didn't want to be with him. Seriously. I wanted Elijah as a friend and nothing else, so I didn't drag him along and make him wait," Marisol defended herself, because it was true back then.