Zero

THE ACE AND THE KNAVE
🐚
"Thus grew the tale of Wonderland:
Thus slowly, one by one,
Its quaint events were hammered out—
And now the tale is done,
And home we steer, a merry crew,
Beneath the setting sun."

♥︎♠︎♣︎♦︎

Wonderland has always existed. It was never new, never old or ancient. Wonderland was wonderland, and it didn't always make sense.

Sometimes, when you turn one corner, you end up in a totally different street. That's the way Wonderland is, it's a labyrinth that few can master.

So, of course, the Wonders tried to create order. They tried to make a compromise between the wild and the neat, and thus became Dinah City.
Elsewhere in Wonderland, people lived together in the untamed and natural order of things. Many called them mad, but it was not as if those outside of Dinah City cared.

The Council of Five disagreed on the way things should be run.

Knave of Clubs thought that Dinah City should be a military city to protect against enemies.

Knave of Diamonds thought that Dinah City should be a civilization full of literature and learning.

Knave of Hearts thought that Dinah City should be a dignified land that focused on elegance and poise.

Knave of Spades thought that Dinah City should be a place full of magic, as most of Wild Wonderland was.

None could agree, but they stopped arguing when they noticed that the eldest of them had been silent.

"High Ace," Spade inquired. "What do you think? Surely you can agree with at least one of us."

Ace looked at each of their faces in turn.

"I think each of those elements are important

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I think each of those elements are important. I have an idea..."

Ace told them their idea. And thus, Candle Day was born. Dinah City was divided into five parts, four for each of the signs, and finally neutral ground.

On the first of every year, each Wonder in Dinah City aged fifteen participates in Candle Day. They are given a candle that is lit by Wonderland itself.

b l u e
If the candle should turn blue, then the Wonder would reflect this color in their hair and eyes as well. Their connection would be with water and ice and weather. They would live their life in the Diamond Quarter, working as scientists and engineers and researchers. They would express themselves through their intelligence and also their arrogance.

r e d
If the candle should turn red, then the Wonder would reflect this color in their hair and eyes as well. Their connection would be with fire and heat and love. They would live their life in the Heart Quarter, where the regal and royals dwell. They would express themselves through their fascination with romance, and their passion.

y e l l o w
If the candle should turn yellow, then the Wonder would reflect this color in their hair and eyes as well. Their connection would be with nature and earth and flowers. They would live their life in the Club Quarter, where the soldiers and warriors train to fight Wonderland's enemies. They would express themselves through their bravery and stubbornness.

v i o l e t
If the candle should turn violet, then the Wonder would reflect this color in their hair and eyes as well. Their connection would be with magic and alchemy and the way of balance that not many can master. They would live their life in the Spade Quarters as witches and wizards who express themselves through curiosity and creativity.

What if the candle turns
w h i t e ?

Fall of Wonderland!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें