Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's

Introduction

This fanfiction takes place in Transformers prime. Ultra magnus will be in it from the begining and Smokescreen will appear as he normally would. I dont own any of the characters except Ella and her parents.

                                                  Chapter 1 Darkness Rising part 1

Ella P.O.V

ugh it was a normal school day for Miko my best friend and I. The only thing that I liked about school was playing basketball and running cross country, which is the only reason why I dont get bullied by the school bully Vince. It was the last class of school, if I could drive then we would be leaving this boring joint, but Miko and I are only 14 years old. Bummer! Thankfully my parents got me a fourwheeler for my 14th birthday last week and I can drive that around. Miko hasnt always been my best friend she just became so during the summer, when she came to live wih us, she's an exchange student from toyko, Japan. Miko is defiantly something else, were total opposites but I think that's why we get along so good. She's not sporty but adventurous like me, she has  short black hair with pink tips, and she is a rockerchick through and through. I have long blonde hair that goes to the middle of my back , I'm 5'9, I like all types of music except metal and screamo, and I can play any instrument out there. I mostly stick to Piano, drums and guitar. I tend to try to stay out of trouble but trouble always finds me when I'm with Miko. Thankfully I never get detention like Miko does, only thanks to sports I get off easy. Hahaha.

RING!! Finally school is out! I grabbed my back pack and pulled out my phone to text Miko but she ran into me and said" dude you gotta come see this cool bike outside." We quickly walked out of the school but then she slumped and said "awe." Then she saw it go behind a building and dragged me along. We stopped when we saw it stop and talk to a boy that went to our school. All of a sudden the bike transformers into this giant robot. Both of our eyes widen in shock and excitement, no fear. The boy and robot were talking about the boy going with it when Miko spoke up."Dude what are you waiting for? Go with!" I face palmed myself. Then the robot said "scrap." Hmm catchy I like it.Scrap,Scrap,Scrap. The robot then looked like she was talking to someone, which then a awesome Urban 500 pulled up yellow and black." It must have been another one cause the bike pointed to it and nodded for one of us to get in. I looked at Miko, then ran towards the car and opened the drivers side door and got into the drivers seat. The youngest guy in one of my classes was sitting in the passengers seat. "Hi Raph." I told him.He looked at me with surprise and said " You-you know my name? your actually talking to me?" he said. "Yeah I know who you are your in my class and why would I, I'm a nice person, just cause I play sports doesnt mean that I act like I'm better than everyone else or that I'm like everyone. It's okay to be different Raph, I"m just a fruit loop, stuck in a world of cheerios. would you like to be a fruit loop too?" I said. He laughed, smiled and nodded. Then the car made a sound and oddly enough I could understand him he said hey and that his name was Bumblebee. "he said hey his name is-" I cut him off my saying "BUMblebee." "you understand me too?" Bee said. "yeah I guess so." I said. "so can I be in your fruit loop thing?" bee asked. "sure bee, wait can I call you bee?" I said and asked. "yes" was all bee said. We drove out of the town of Jasper into the well desert of sand in the middle of nowhere until we came this huge rock. Bee then went off the road and was headed right for the wall, we were going to hit it. "B-Bee? were gonna hit it, were gonna hit." I said. As soon as I closed my eyes, waiting for the empacted but it never came and then I felt a touch to my arm. I opened my eyes and looked at Raph, and then looked forward. It was a giant space that looked like something army soldiers would hide in from bombs or something. Bee honked his horn, I guess letting who ever know that he was here. Both Raph and I got out of the car and stepped away for Bee to transform. Miko and the boy came to stand by us while the robot they were riding transformed also.